Their bond literally can't be explained, as they said.
All I can say now is that if you could find out what really happened to Justney and how they did against it, I think you would have a very different view of their past works.
I'm just in awe and admire them

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Some of ya'll are being a bit delusional about this :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not every song he did is about Britney and I don't think he's had an actual song about her since What Goes Around

It is true that they dated again briefly in 2003 but it didn't work out

I do think Britney still loved him but he seemed to move on from her a long time ago :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

2 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Yes he tried to get back to her during 2006. Timbaland even planned a duet song for them but Britney rejected working with him that's why he started to hate her and we never see Timbaland song with Britney. He gives out a interview where he mentioned how he almost got Britney and Justin to get back together and Britney to make and album full of Timbaland production. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I don't like Justin but she did agree to work with him and Timbaland and they set aside two weeks for her in 2007 but she just never showed because of her breakdown. Justin was always shady to her even before this and her and Timbaland were also supposed to work together for two other albums

Even in 2008 she was seen listening to Timbaland's album in her car and used one of the songs from it on her IG recently so it seems she did want to work with them

At 9:05:

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, zone_ said:

I don't like Justin but she did agree to work with him and Timbaland and they set aside two weeks for her in 2007 but she just never showed because of her breakdown. Justin was always shady to her even before this and her and Timbaland were also supposed to work together for two other albums

Even in 2008 she was seen listening to Timbaland's album in her car and used one of the songs from it on her IG recently so it seems she did want to work with them

Really? I guess I mixed up the years...if that's the case they should've called her in 2006 instead of 2007. In 2006 she was better mentally and was recording so many songs. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

15 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Really? I guess I mixed up the years...if that's the case they should've called her in 2006 instead of 2007. In 2006 she was better mentally and was recording so many songs. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I agree :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: It probably would've actually happened then

In 2006 she also said she was listening to Nelly Furtado's album (produced by Danja and Timbaland) because "Justin worked on that" .. even though he actually didn't :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I’m not sure what he meant when he implied Britney could’ve stood up for him. As you mentioned, he was the one who broke up with her through text, then he released “CMAR” with a Britney look-alike, which was obviously a reach, if you ask me —& this came after the other deeper personal events that Britney mentioned in her memoir, so it’s not like she needed the added stress. From that point forward, the media tore her down viciously, as if they hadn’t already thrown bricks at her many times before. I don’t remember Justin being invaded with uncomfortable questions in the way that Britney was. Surely, he might’ve been going through the motions to himself, but Britney had the world judging her left and right for it —& to me he stirred the pot more times than not (if I’m not mistaken). So, I don’t quite understand his viewpoint. Maybe I’m just analyzing things through my lens, I guess.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, zone_ said:

Some of ya'll are being a bit delusional about this :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not every song he did is about Britney and I don't think he's had an actual song about her since What Goes Around

It is true that they dated again briefly in 2003 but it didn't work out

I do think Britney still loved him but he seemed to move on from her a long time ago :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

“I don't think he's had an actual song about her since What Goes Around” 

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

You must not keep up with Justney if you genuinely think that (which is okay, many are out of the loop too) 

BUT, I don’t know how anyone can hear this song and NOT think it’s about Britney. He seems to almost WANT people to put two and two together about who he’s singing about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, zone_ said:

Not every song he did is about Britney and I don't think he's had an actual song about her since What Goes Around

I can’t imagine being married to someone for 10, 12 years and they’re using a relationship from 20 years ago as fuel for songwriting :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I can’t imagine being married to someone for 10, 12 years and they’re using a relationship from 20 years ago as fuel for songwriting :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Right! It’s like Jessica knows that Britney is still Justin’s “northern star” when it comes to writing.  🤷🏻‍♀️

36 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

“I don't think he's had an actual song about her since What Goes Around” 

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

You must not keep up with Justney if you genuinely think that (which is okay, many are out of the loop too) 

BUT, I don’t know how anyone can hear this song and NOT think it’s about Britney. He seems to almost WANT people to put two and two together about who he’s singing about. 

Pair of wings 

amnesia

TKO 

the list goes on and on! Someone on here listed all the songs that they believed were about Britney and holy cow… I think they were right 

Actually, it's hard to find songs written by JT that aren't about Britney🙄
Believe it or not, the same is true for most of the songs Britney wrote. 

Anyone but those who are insanely knowledgeable about Justney will think I'm crazy, that's ok :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

Here’s what think. This is based on my interpretations of interviews. Grab a chair. 

Despite breaking up, I think in Justin’s mind he really thought they would be endgame so whatever happened in the middle didn’t matter. I think it was a hard pill for him to swallow that Britney was “over” him especially when they were so in love with each other. He himself said he was in love with her from the very beginning and that his head spun the first he saw her. I also read somewhere that he told his grandpa he was going to marry her and he was like 12 at this time. These are very intense feelings from such a young age, but you can see how it was probably ingrained in his brain. When Britney toured with ‘Nsync, them falling in love with each other was just inevitable considering there were already strong feelings there from before.

I followed ‘NSYNC so I read and saw all of their interviews. He used to say his greatest fear was dying unloved. He said in one interview that if you took all of this away Britney would be by his side no matter what. He is a mama’s boy and seeing his grandparents together as an example of lasting love, having someone stick by him through thick and thin is something he values, hopes and seeks for. 

if you listen or read lyrics from his songs (from his early work up until now), you see hints of this. In the end, he probably sees Britney not wanting to be with him as a betrayal especially since she has probably told him when they were together that she loved him and would forever love him (see older songs Cry Me a River, Still on My Brain, Never Again, Another Song, Why When How, to his newer songs Drown and Flame). There are countless of songs and these are just the ones the public has access to.

I don’t doubt that he loves and cares for his wife. They have built a life together and have been together for a long time and she probably gives him comfort, love and stability. He once said on Ellen that sometimes he would catch a glimpse of her and he would think “this” was the best decision he could ever make which goes back to show that having someone love him is something he needs and wants. Earlier this year he made a post about Jessica and he said something like “love at first sight isn’t limited to the first time you see someone” which goes to show that even though he might not have fallen in love with Jessica at first sight, he loves her for what she has given him and who she is to him. She did an interview recently and she described their marriage as “safe” meaning they feel safe (which is a lot better than being in an emotional turmoil).

Of course, Justin would never admit that he still thinks about Britney nor do I think he wants to be with her. He has moved on with his life, but I think there’s still a part of him that wonders “what if.” He would never act on it though. He’ll just write and sing about it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, j4j05 said:

Here’s what think. This is based on my interpretations of interviews. Grab a chair. 

Despite breaking up, I think in Justin’s mind he really thought they would be endgame so whatever happened in the middle didn’t matter. I think it was a hard pill for him to swallow that Britney was “over” him especially when they were so in love with each other. He himself said he was in love with her from the very beginning and that his head spun the first he saw her. I also read somewhere that he told his grandpa he was going to marry her and he was like 12 at this time. These are very intense feelings from such a young age, but you can see how it was probably ingrained in his brain. When Britney toured with ‘Nsync, them falling in love with each other was just inevitable considering there were already strong feelings there from before.

I followed ‘NSYNC so I read and saw all of their interviews. He used to say his greatest fear was dying unloved. He said in one interview that if you took all of this away Britney would be by his side no matter what. He is a mama’s boy and seeing his grandparents together as an example of lasting love, having someone stick by him through thick and thin is something he values, hopes and seeks for. 

if you listen or read lyrics from his songs (from his early work up until now), you see hints of this. In the end, he probably sees Britney not wanting to be with him as a betrayal especially since she has probably told him when they were together that she loved him and would forever love him (see older songs Cry Me a River, Still on My Brain, Never Again, Another Song, Why When How, to his newer songs Drown and Flame). There are countless of songs and these are just the ones the public has access to.

I don’t doubt that he loves and cares for his wife. They have built a life together and have been together for a long time and she probably gives him comfort, love and stability. He once said on Ellen that sometimes he would catch a glimpse of her and he would think “this” was the best decision he could ever make which goes back to show that having someone love him is something he needs and wants. Earlier this year he made a post about Jessica and he said something like “love at first sight isn’t limited to the first time you see someone” which goes to show that even though he might not have fallen in love with Jessica at first sight, he loves her for what she has given him and who she is to him. She did an interview recently and she described their marriage as “safe” meaning they feel safe (which is a lot better than being in an emotional turmoil).

Of course, Justin would never admit that he still thinks about Britney nor do I think he wants to be with her. He has moved on with his life, but I think there’s still a part of him that wonders “what if.” He would never act on it though. He’ll just write and sing about it. 

Explain to me then why did he say on stage he apologizes to “******* nobody” after Britney reach out to him on instagram. What is the logic. How is this “hoping for a happy ending”. He likes his misery when it comes to Britney, and he loves to put her down whenever she shows any vulnerability. And no teary songs will change it. He wants her attention, just to drown her in it after his ego is repaired.

27 minutes ago, dandy said:

Explain to me then why did he say on stage he apologizes to “******* nobody” after Britney reach out to him on instagram. What is the logic. How is this “hoping for a happy ending”. He likes his misery when it comes to Britney, and he loves to put her down whenever she shows any vulnerability. And no teary songs will change it. He wants her attention, just to drown her in it after his ego is repaired.

I read somewhere that he was referencing Conor Mcgregor but why would he say that before cry me a river? Makes you wonder… after all these years, and the things britney does or says still get to him. lol 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, j4j05 said:

Love this! I also saw all those interviews… as he mentioned in several interviews, he wanted a marriage like his grandparents and that’s what he has with jessica.. stability and safety. Something that unfortunately he couldn’t get with Britney 😭💔 as much as they wanted. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dandy said:

Who knows! Why does Britney react to things the way she does? We don’t know. We can only speculate on the bigger picture. I didn’t claim to know what happened between them. I only filled in the blanks on what made sense to ME based on what I have perceived from them. I could be totally wrong. 

9 hours ago, j4j05 said:

Who knows! Why does Britney react to things the way she does? We don’t know. We can only speculate on the bigger picture. I didn’t claim to know what happened between them. I only filled in the blanks on what made sense to ME based on what I have perceived from them. I could be totally wrong. 

Just pointing out, obsession is not love. And sadly, those who didn’t get enough love in the childhood fall for it, because it FEELS like love, it fills that empty hole. Until a point

Edited by dandy
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.