Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

54 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

She does post random people quite often? Not as a pic, but as a video. That's why I'm saying we don't know anything about this person and since Soliz is brown and the guy on the picture is brown people are quick to assume that MUST BE his son. He could be yes, but again WE DON't KNOW. People here ALWAYS jump into conclusions, they always expect the worst from her. The same people here who were sooo sure that she has dog pop all over her place when it was a thingy for her camera (I forgot what it was called). 

I'm not white myself that's why I'm sensitive to this topic. I've seen it too much. 

She does, but they are generally public figures (I.e Brad Pitt) or a model/ influencer and she will repost something from an existing social media account. I believe this is the first time she’s posted someone completely unknown with no IG tag. And it looks like a personal picture she has of him.

I feel like people are more likely to bash her for posting an unknown minor and invading his privacy & exposing him to her huge platform as opposed to somebody she knows & has relationship with as well as consent to post his pic.

I think in a different context, where there was no common denominator between these two men and people were making that assumption purely on race than yes this would stand as casual racism. But there are a lot more factors here as to why it would be easy to assume this is Paul’s relative outside of their shared race.

But yes, I see where you’re coming from. In the climate of the current world it’s easy to be sensitive to these things and I’m with you ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Cuber said:

Her children even said that they would find her again if she took care of her mental health. Even Jayden said that without medication she looks like different person. It seems to me that she wants to provoke them. I wonder what is the difficulty in taking care of yourself and your health for your well-being and regaining your children again? Does she really love them? I can't understand, she prefers to draw attention with the worst possible methods.

Denial and trauma. Her mental health has clearly been stigmatized by her conservatorship. I think she has never fully accepted whatever diagnosis she has, and thinks that every doctor and medication has just been a conspiracy against her. Look at someone like Mariah who has embraced her bipolar diagnosis and is ok talking about it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
41 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Because Britney's Lonely. Out of meds, no therapy, no social life, no family, no job, no life goals, just stucked in her house. She has no one else and she's hungry for any kind of affection, besides he can fk her (and we know she loves se/x, even with the most trashy men) . She's an easy prey. Does not learn but hey...she's healing...with a 2.0 version of Kevin 20y later (even worse, at least Kevin wasn't a convict fella and tho' not my type I can see he was kinda hot)

You have no  life because Your  a Grumpy old troll who lives in under the bridge 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Why do you want to control Britney's life? She is free to publish whatever she wants, if she messes with a man with 50 children it is her problem, or maybe someone on this forum is Britney, why is she upset with the world, everyone here believes they have the right to control her, from how she dances to who she wants to associate with.

No one here can control her. We don’t know her. There’s literally zero power in any of us to control her. People can share their opinions, though. Forming an opinion here won’t stop Britney from living her life and won’t prevent Britney from having free will to post whatever she wants. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Denial and trauma. Her mental health has clearly been stigmatized by her conservatorship. I think she has never fully accepted whatever diagnosis she has, and thinks that every doctor and medication has just been a conspiracy against her. Look at someone like Mariah who has embraced her bipolar diagnosis and is ok talking about it. 

Omg please get a life

• Exhale+

I want to conclude that before expressing opinions do not judge only what you read and look beyond the mirror, I do not know Jean but she knows how to make decisions, the same thing happened to me many years ago. goodnight from here I am -7 time zone

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I agree. From a lot of things she wrote over the years... it seems she doesn't accept any diagnosis.

Even when she talks about depression and the post partum story... she talks like a simple flu,  not something drastic and need for a proper help.

Britney never talks openly about her mental issues, she normalize many weird episodes she had, like the 2007 ones.  

Forcing her to seek treatment probably made everything way more complicated and now she can use the excuse of her being forced before and the trauma it caused. 

No different than a person with addiction refusing to accept she has a problem. You can't force someone to get better.

That's another reason why I can understand her sons decision. Even if they were brainwashed by her awful family.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.