Britney & The Cheetah Girls

As most know, In between Britney’s sessions with JR Rotem, The Cheetah Girls also recorded with him while Kiely Williams dated him. This one was written by the writer of Work B Ruthe-Anne Cunningham and released by Sarah Connor on 2009

The Cheetah Girls - Fall Apart (Britney Spears Reject) [Blackout Reject]

Sarah Connor - Fall Apart (Britney Spears Reject) [Blackout Reject]

Lyrica Anderson - Everybody (Britney Spears Demo) [Blackout Demo]

The Cheetah Girls - Everybody (Britney Spears) [Blackout]

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

All the JR Rotem tracks are subpar annd generic and I’m glad Britney ditched him for Danja in the end. That’s what he gets for the disgusting things he said about their private time together.

What did he say?

33 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’m not gonna link the article since it’s from TrashMZ, but here’s the quote:

Rotem snitches to Blender magazine, "I ****ed Britney wheelbarrow style." Oh wait -- he was just kidding, he says. No, in fact, says JR, "It was tractor style.”

I'm sorry WHAT THE F. U. C. K.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

All the JR Rotem tracks are subpar annd generic and I’m glad Britney ditched him for Danja in the end. That’s what he gets for the disgusting things he said about their private time together.

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I’m not gonna link the article since it’s from TrashMZ, but here’s the quote:

Rotem snitches to Blender magazine, "I ****ed Britney wheelbarrow style." Oh wait -- he was just kidding, he says. No, in fact, says JR, "It was tractor style.”

First of all, "911" is her best unreleased track and second, that quote was a joke taken out of context and sensationalized:

AF: What’s the deal with you and Britney Spears? Can you clarify the meaning of those wheelbarrow style comments from that Blender article?

JR: Well to be honest with you, that article was completely printed out of context. I was actually pretty shocked when I saw it, because that was a complete joke and I actually made that clear to the writer that it was a joke, but I guess he didn’t make that clear in the article. I never said “Yeah. I slept with Britney” or anything like that. Obviously people knew we were working together and had some kind of personal connection, but I never slept with her and I never claimed to have slept with her. The writer was asking me about all of these different girls that I had been seen with. And I said “Oh yeah. I did ‘em wheelbarrow style.” Then afterwards, I said I was just kidding. I just said something trying to be funny and then the meaning just kind of took on something totally different, but I definitely wasn’t meaning it in that kind of way.

Source

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.