Nicki Minaj previews new track

9 hours ago, nwonder said:

It sounds good tbh

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Are we finally gonna get a 2024 bop that doesn’t rely on a sample?

My problem is not even the sample (everybody does it), it’s the lack of creativity from Nicki. The snippets sound trash, outdated, and not on brand with what the Barbz are asking from her. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

This is garbage and I’m not supporting it. She used to give us visuals, hot collabs, fierce looks… now it’s the same thing: station head rants, a scarf and a dream. :trash_throw_away_recycle: 

Gurl, just bye! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Sounds like megatron so sounds like azz. I'm sorry! She needs to give us something else... :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

She literally needs to divorce that disgusting man and regain the strength she used to have. I’m blaming that nasty husband of hers for ruining her, I can’t believe she has become a w**d addict.

Her tour starts in 3 weeks and she hasn’t released anything to promote the tour. The first leg was a major success for her, but the second leg has barely 60% sold out.

• Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

She literally needs to divorce that disgusting man and regain the strength she used to have. I’m blaming that nasty husband of hers for ruining her, I can’t believe she has become a w**d addict.

Her tour starts in 3 weeks and she hasn’t released anything to promote the tour. The first leg was a major success for her, but the second leg has barely 60% sold out.

Literally! She needs to get rid of that literal thug and offender... It's almost comical Britney and Nicki both have felon partners right now... They could have anyone else but nope! They want THAT!  I had no idea she was going on tour again!! Wow... she needs to sort that out. The w**d ands coke is def making her lazy with her music choices. You'd think it would have the opposite effect! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Literally! She needs to get rid of that literal thug and offender... It's almost comical Britney and Nicki both have felon partners right now... They could have anyone else but nope! They want THAT!  I had no idea she was going on tour again!! Wow... she needs to sort that out. The w**d ands coke is def making her lazy with her music choices. You'd think it would have the opposite effect! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

I’m honestly disgusted and disappointed, which is why I stepped back from supporting them. There are plenty of other artists doing much more interesting things, so…:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

I was shocked when I heard that Nicki’s husband allegedly shot at the house where his ex-wife and their children live. I’m not sure if it’s true, but I’m inclined to believe it. What a disgusting bird, both him and Nicki for supporting him and trying to silence that poor woman. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m honestly disgusted and disappointed, which is why I stepped back from supporting them. There are plenty of other artists doing much more interesting things, so…:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

I was shocked when I heard that Nicki’s husband allegedly shot at the house where his ex-wife and their children live. I’m not sure if it’s true, but I’m inclined to believe it. What a disgusting bird, both him and Nicki for supporting him and trying to silence that poor woman. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Yeah no that's so foul if it is true. Nicki has a habit of trying silence people. So could be true! I'm starting to just not to be a fan of Nicki now she needs to do something really good for me to even consider being a barb again. Until then... :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

At the very least Britney isn't with anyone of that degree but still a MESS. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

At the very least Britney isn't with anyone of that degree but still a MESS. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

she's with a felon who was charged with child endangerment... :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

the track isn't that bad but like... it's sort of repetitive, idk if it's because the background music is much louder than the vocals

2 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

she's with a felon who was charged with child endangerment... :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

the track isn't that bad but like... it's sort of repetitive, idk if it's because the background music is much louder than the vocals

Oh... I- Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF ffs so frustrating. Nicki's felon is a lot worse though.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

page remains GIF

VERY. 

And this is coming from someone who often criticizes artists for staying in their comfort zones for so long (aka Megan, Drake, Taylor), but Nicki has recently been doing some repetitive and basic work… like I’m shocked :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

43 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah no that's so foul if it is true. Nicki has a habit of trying silence people. So could be true! I'm starting to just not to be a fan of Nicki now she needs to do something really good for me to even consider being a barb again. Until then... :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Yeah gurl. I will forever ride for my girls, but it’s just too much to spend my time on them when they’re doing the bare minimum. Like you get me? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.