7 hours ago, nwonder said:

Y’all she posted that comment about not liking  the taste of alcohol like two years ago. It’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that  the taste maybe grew on her since then 🤷🏽

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

She was probably referring to hard/brown liquor that makes her sick and prefers sweet crap like coconut flavored rum and Moscato lmao
Britney is just like me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I feel beyond embarrassed for so many people here. Imagine, 7 pages (so far) of outrage comments over a 42 year old woman drinking some low-budget quality alcohol! So many of you all need to touch some fucccking grass or go to church and find Jesus, because the obsession ya'll have with the choices this woman makes is sickening. 

Another day, another barrage of unhinged posts from DiamondStraitJacket :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

Is this post real and are there actually 6 likes on it? @BabyHotAsIce, @theholyspearit22, @FuriousoOIDA1, @4darkchildney, @DiamondCircus, @nowimstronger

There is literally a plethora of reasons why a person can be bloated. There is zero difference in appearance of alcohol induced bloating as opposed to any other type of bloating.

Armchair diagnosing what type of nonexistent bloating Britney has from a computer without actually knowing her or what she does on a daily basis aside from dancing on Instagram holds zero water

Gosh

You came to the wrong place dude. This is a Britney Spears forum where we have the freedom to discuss whatever we want to discuss about her. And yes, you can absolutely tell the physical differences in someone who is drinking excessively vs just regular weight gain. 

Edited by BlueFyre3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

This confirms she’s not taking any prescribed meds even though she should be. Or isn’t she?

You can still drink if you’re taking certain prescription medications. I do occasionally and never have problems. Of course I’m not drinking hard liquor like Hennessy or Jaeger, I’m usually drinking Seagrams, but depending on the medication, you don’t have to stop drinking.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.