21 minutes ago, icybaby said:

What is the point of those posts anyway?she likes the colour?taste?she promotes them? I just don't get it. Seems like she posts those drinks to show like look mom and dad i can drink now. So what?  Her instagram is just irritating at this point

most of her posts looked like „stories“ tbh. thats why her instagram looks so chaotic

• Like 6

Malibu is barely an alcoholic drink. My cousin used to steal it when she was a kid from her parents cabinet cuz it was delicious. Drunks dont drink something so weak. Just ask justin timberlake :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Ps. Britney is a grown woman. Stop being dramatic. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
Just now, humstarr said:

Malibu is barely an alcoholic drink. My cousin used to steal it when she was a kid from her parents cabinet cuz it was delicious. Drunks dont drink something so weak. Just ask justin timberlake :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Ps. Britney is a grown woman. Stop being dramatic. 

You think all she's drinking is Malibu? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

It does matter. She didnt show him off. No one can show you something youve already seen lol 

You can confirm it and she did, for what anyone knew it was all rumors and she took it upon herself to confirm her romance with a married convict of 10.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You can confirm it and she did, for what anyone knew it was all rumors and she took it upon herself to confirm her romance with a married convict of 10.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It wasnt rumors at that point. Point is, britney never flaunted the relationship as youre attempting to say she did. 

• Like 1
Just now, humstarr said:

What's ur point, sweetheart? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You say drunks don't drink something so weak, my point is we've seen her many times drinking other things.

I highly doubt Malibu is all she drinks, we seen her in Vegas with Paul drinking too and it wasn't Malibu baby.

• Like 4
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

She didnt tho. She showed that they "broke up" not while in relationship. 

The point is she showed him in her stories and confrimed they were together basically.

She showed us period, point blank babe, she never had to post him in her stories only to go running back to him.

I do believe they fight and had a fight at the Chatau Marmont that evening, alcohol, Britney's history and this felon of 10 is a recipe for disaster.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You say drunks don't drink something so weak, my point is we've seen her many times drinking other things.

I highly doubt Malibu is all she drinks, we seen her in Vegas with Paul drinking too and it wasn't Malibu baby.

Drunks dont drink the s h.it she posted. All that s h.it is weak. And the only reason she is posting it is because it's a treat for her. Not a daily routine. Otherwise it wouldn't be significant :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Like 3
Just now, humstarr said:

Drunks dont drink the s h.it she posted. All that s h.it is weak. And the only reason she is posting it is because it's a treat for her. Not a daily routine. Otherwise it wouldn't be significant :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

How do you know whether it's a daily routine or not? I never said she was a drunk, I'm simply saying she doesn't just drink Malibu based on her posts this year.

She's been drinking several other drinks and beer as well. Is Paul a treat to her as well?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.