We live in a world where celebrities are put on a pedestal and worshipped to the point we don’t even see them as humans. The moment we realize they’re just as flawed as the rest of us it doesn’t feel as wrong to judge and criticize. Britney is a great example of this. Just my opinion.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, 90's barbie said:

I still haven't been ban even tough i wish...why why tf are yal so mean towards Britney? Sorry not sorry i'm sick like really Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

They are practicing reverse gratitude and mostly just trolls. I really believe that most of the people that come on here to trash Brit are simply here to f with us.

7 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

They are practicing reverse gratitude and mostly just trolls. I really believe that most of the people that come on here to trash Brit are simply here to f with us.

They are prolly paid lou. T trolls. Not even when brit was trolling on stage giving horrible stiff spirit fingers was there such hate. Funny how its all over the place here when the con was terminated...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.