Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

it's weird to hoard things when the artist is not even making any new music or performing for years....some things are being hoarded for too long...and I'm afraid people are not even scared of her management, label etc. anymore...basically they are just being greedy....that's it...there is 8282829 ways to keep community alive....but the way of sharing rehearsals or some old *** songs is too unpleasant for some reason...are you afraid to make britney mad or some? No....these people don't even care about her...either about community and it's dryness. I guess you need to be the most selfish ***** ever to not even share with others things that are not even belongs to you. Personally I'm not gonna cry over things that are never gonna see the light of the day. In conclusion waiting for all hoarders in the world ESPECIALLY Britney one's to be in jail for hacking producers, labels etc. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Michel de Mal said:

it's weird to hoard things when the artist is not even making any new music or performing for years....some things are being hoarded for too long...and I'm afraid people are not even scared of her management, label etc. anymore...basically they are just being greedy....that's it...there is 8282829 ways to keep community alive....but the way of sharing rehearsals or some old *** songs is too unpleasant for some reason...are you afraid to make britney mad or some? No....these people don't even care about her...either about community and it's dryness. I guess you need to be the most selfish ***** ever to not even share with others things that are not even belongs to you. Personally I'm not gonna cry over things that are never gonna see the light of the day. In conclusion waiting for all hoarders in the world ESPECIALLY Britney one's to be in jail for hacking producers, labels etc. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

people hoard because they paid a lot of money for the files and over time the value increases so they know one day they can make X3 what they paid for, so yes you’re right they really don’t for about her or how she feels they’re not any better than her abusers using her for money 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sadira said:

always wished i was in those trader circles. so much stuff id like to have :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

The elite group don’t invite anyone in, it’s a small group of pretentious morons that got lucky years back with finding sources and bought stuff and vaulted it all now they’re all hidden on social media because people like me figured out who they are :) 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The elite group don’t invite anyone in, it’s a small group of pretentious morons that got lucky years back with finding sources and bought stuff and vaulted it all now they’re all hidden on social media because people like me figured out who they are :) 

Who are people like you then omg 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

i need names, i just wanna talk. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Spoiler

jk i cant fight :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

OMG

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.