Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

2 hours ago, Hot_is_ice said:

I really hope one day we can finally see the circus tour rehearsal!

I didnt know the existence of the FFT rehearsals and they leaked, I saw some photos of it but didnt believe.

As Britney sad one day: "Never stop dreaming

I'm thinking that billboard 2016 awards rehearsal will leak sooner than circus but I'm not mad I want to see billboard rehearsals as well.we have 2011 billboard rehearsals so it's time for the 2016 rehearsals 

16 minutes ago, Michel de Mal said:

not me secretly watching every single update in the thread in the hope of seeing that someone is ready to sell these rehearsals...so one day we can finally watch them in full..:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Not me seeing you in this thread and leaked forum thinking you were spying to eventually offer it to me in DMs :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 1
On 8/22/2024 at 7:36 AM, Sadira said:

im assuming based on the ones that were already released. slave (circus tour sv) sounds really empty in comparison to live recordings. matm aswell

and the whole femme fatale tour can be compared thanks to the rehearsals, and the various backdrops that leaked

Oh well, it would still be a win to get those mixes and they are around...

4 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Omg I’ve never seen this thank god she got the right exposure with BRAT :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Plz leak the DVD if u still want ur account around here I’ll be watching u like omg 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: followed topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.