We all know what Jamie Lynn did in the past. She literally tried to paint Britney as a psychopath who locks herself in a room with holding knives, went to “ what about me, i matter too” state on public interviews. But she was allowed to talk about Britney even though  she had a cease and desist against her at one point. 
How come a person she got married such as Sam Asghari isn’t allowed to talk about Britney even positively at Traitors show? 

he did not even demand any money from her. It was full speculation and we never saw any evidence showing that. 

What the heck has happened while he was heaven sent as she wrote in her book and now he can’t even speak about her? 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
26 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Just my theory, but I think Sam was paid handsomely to not speak about her. Lord knows what dirt he has on her that could be very damaging to her brand (what’s left of it).

But Jamie Lynn was her family and she made pretty outrageous claim, she legally silenced her from no more speaking of Britney. Yet she did in podcasts, interviews and tv shows. I wonder what kind of things she’s afraid of Sam telling.I mean “not even positive” is a bold demand. Jason Alexander, Sam Lutfi, that paparazzi who pushed her to the edge to get the umbrella shot… why sam?

2 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Or maybe he just doesn’t want to talk about his ex even tho it’s the britney spears. Maybe he closed that chapter for good

No he already did. He specifically doesn’t allowed to speak about her on Traitors.

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Sam Asghari revealed that he's "not really focusing on [dating] at the moment,”...

NDAs, deals behind the scenes with her team...

If he talks about Britney he will not say negative things or give any details... in a few years I think he will try to milk his marriage story with "hurricane Britney". 

He will not say he wants money from her. The guy is smart and worked well to marry her.

Important to remember he was the one asking for divorce. Things clearly didn't end well...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Their whole relationship seemed like a business transaction 

True. They had no chemistry and he looked uncomfortable touching her, their kisses... just a lot of awkward moments.

I always had a feeling her c-ship boyfriends were more PR than anything. 

Everything about Scam looked fake and forced.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Their whole relationship seemed like a business transaction 

Exactly. It gave "Daddy hired an es***t to keep you company"... Perhaps it turned personal after and they developed feelings, but it did not start out as two human beings organically meeting and developing a relationship. Britney was still being handled under strict surveillance and without a phone in 2016, some people forget that. He was permitted, if not straight up hired to be her boyfriend. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

Exactly. It gave "Daddy hired an es***t to keep you company"... Perhaps it turned personal after and they developed feelings, but it did not start out as two human beings organically meeting and developing a relationship. Britney was still being handled under strict surveillance and without a phone in 2016, some people forget that. He was permitted, if not straight up hired to be her boyfriend. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I don’t really know what to think, but yes there were things that were off about all of her relationships while in the conservatorship.

the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

the Jason thing become co-conservator was extremely weird too.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, michellebranch said:

It’s called NDA (non disclosure agreement) that quite anybody has to sign in order to actually happen next to her. JL obviously doesn’t have to since she is related. 

She accused her of using knives, not being stable, she systematically trier to get her back the the CS antics. Yet she’s been forgiven but Sam at the other hand called god sent, but she did hanky panky with the janitor and silenced. Britney never does that to a person…It just doesn’t add up.

2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

But Jamie Lynn was her family and she made pretty outrageous claim, she legally silenced her from no more speaking of Britney. Yet she did in podcasts, interviews and tv shows. I wonder what kind of things she’s afraid of Sam telling.I mean “not even positive” is a bold demand. Jason Alexander, Sam Lutfi, that paparazzi who pushed her to the edge to get the umbrella shot… why sam?

Its probably not even her stopping him from speaking it’s probably her team or something maybe Cade is bribing Sam by saying he’ll give him head for not saying anything (yes I said it)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.