Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS 👗 !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! 💅🏻👗🌷🌷

3 minutes ago, Steve W said:

She has been healing . She sees horses . We know nodda . Yet would you go out and want people looking for you . It is a hunt with her . Then everyone attacks her . 

she rides them naked and is highly se*xual towards them with gestures etc , yep she's super healing, nothing disturbing

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 5
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

she rides them naked and is highly se*xual towards them with gestures etc , yep she's super healing, nothing disturbing

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She and many have been on a horse naked . Does not make her ***ually into a horse you sicko

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

did you read what I said? Its not being naked while riding them that made it ***ual but GESTURES. one of the last IG videos/photos that showed her riding a horse, she was making moves like she was fkin it, its not me who is sicko, that video was. PLEASE exhale , who remembers this?? we were highly disturbed and uncomfortable after watching it. She did similar with her dog Sawyer

Britney definitely does weird poses with animals - it’s not nefarious but it’s very very odd and disturbing. She’s playing to the camera instead of enjoying the ride on the horse or interaction with her dog.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don't understand how she can believe that The Dollhouse makes better dresses than Versace Couture.

I think that is what offends me the most about this whole situation (not really lol)

The Dollhouse is the kind of brand that will imitate Haute Couture houses like Versace. To bring avant-garde design to the masses at accessible prices (mind that a couture dress can cost you $20 000) They even praised Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing a Versace dress on a red carpet. They don't hide who is their inspiration. The brand is Australian and probably works with questionable hand labor from southeast Asian countries. 

If Britney wanted she could have built relationships with these fashion houses. Look at Madonna and Xtina, who also collaborated with Versace, and I'm sure Donatella gave them a few free beautiful dresses, shoes, and handbags. Even till today they have a good relationship with the house.

I mean....

britney-spears-versace-today-sk-240806-6

81EF9B85-EF08-4360-9A22-D272DF252C7D.jpe

vs.

banner3.jpg?v=1634613186

MOST_WANTED.jpg?v=1634613185

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2LNew0SiyR/?igsh=MTZxaTV4MHUxa3F2NQ%3D%3D

THIS IS THE ONE SHE IS WEARING BUT SHORTER, cant find on the website.

Britney if you wanted short Versace dresses you could have asked! Like you did ,or your team most likely, for the 2008 VMA dress. That it was also a long-*** dress made by Versace and they cut it because you like it short. 

Why Britney was cursed with trashy gays like Dumbo Cade Hudson and not some fashion diva like Law Roach??? WHY?????

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

I don't understand how she can believe that The Dollhouse makes better dresses than Versace Couture.

I think that is what offends me the most about this whole situation (not really lol)

The Dollhouse is the kind of brand that will imitate Haute Couture houses like Versace. To bring avant-garde design to the masses at accessible prices (mind that a couture dress can cost you $20 000) They even praised Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing a Versace dress on a red carpet. They don't hide who is their inspiration. The brand is Australian and probably works with questionable hand labor from southeast Asian countries. 

If Britney wanted she could have built relationships with these fashion houses. Look at Madonna and Xtina, who also collaborated with Versace, and I'm sure Donatella gave them a few free beautiful dresses, shoes, and handbags. Even till today they have a good relationship with the house.

I mean....

britney-spears-versace-today-sk-240806-6

81EF9B85-EF08-4360-9A22-D272DF252C7D.jpe

vs.

banner3.jpg?v=1634613186

MOST_WANTED.jpg?v=1634613185

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2LNew0SiyR/?igsh=MTZxaTV4MHUxa3F2NQ%3D%3D

THIS IS THE ONE SHE IS WEARING BUT SHORTER, cant find on the website.

Britney if you wanted short Versace dresses you could have asked! Like you did ,or your team most likely, for the 2008 VMA dress. That it was also a long-*** dress made by Versace and they cut it because you like it short. 

Why Britney was cursed with trashy gays like Dumbo Cade Hudson and not some fashion diva like Law Roach??? WHY?????

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I think the only intention was to be shady to Blake,  it has nothing to do with her actual (ugly) current dress. 

But yeah... it's embarrassing compare versace with that.

Spoiler

Even tho the Versace wedding dress was horrendous and Britney already told us she didn't like it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

At this point everyone in the industry should just ignore her…

I think she feels that where were all these people who are praising her now, back when she was in the conservatorship? Why did no one help her if they love her so much?

She’s naive. 

Maybe, but she should ask the same for people close to her.

Did she ask Cade why he, a powerful Hollywood agent, couldn’t help her waaaay before FreeBritney? or why she married Scam, a man her father approved.

Or why her now former lawyer didn't actually help her case against the abusers?

Britney should be angry, but not with everyone. She is attacking people saying good things about her... she should at least focus on the bad ones. 

I do hope celebrities stop praising her legacy, she doesn't want love, she wants whatever lies people like Cade and Paul tells her.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Get a life. Her cheap Shein clothes are made from slave labor

TIME.COM

Shein was 2022's most popular fashion brand. It's also a nightmare for workers' rights and the...

Now you  are  being dramatic omg :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: just another exhale  angry bottom go ride  a **** maybe you will calm down a little bit :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edited by Britney Jean Soliz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Shows how AWFUL her taste is. Your HIDEOUS, child slave-labor made garbage doesn’t even touch the iconic and stunning dress from back then. 

Could we expect anything different? Go away Britney and stop embarrassing yourself and your legacy. 

Girl I think that's been gone like GP don't even mind her past 2021. GP live in her past music like she does.

oh Britney you come back and it's same script diff cast. R h someone is setting her up who knows anymore I'm drained 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.