Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS 👗 !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! 💅🏻👗🌷🌷

She never said she didn't like the Versage dress, she said she likes this one better and we know Britney has always liked shorter dresses better.

Why cause such drama,.nothing negative about it and she didn't mention Blake so what, i'm sure she appreciated her kind words in private. We know Britney has never liked to be praised by her appearance or work even in her prime days, nothing new.

I hope as fanbase we don't make this bigger than it is. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Oh please, do you think Blake wore that dress because she's really a fan? She has made the PR for the movie all about herself instead of focusing on the message the movie is trying to send. And if you don’t believe me, have you followed all the drama during the press tour with the director? Blake and the author have been icing out the poor director just because Justin wanted to take a more serious approach to the marketing. But no, Blake has turned the movie into something like a Barbie rom-com. So of course she wore the Versace dress, not because she's a real fan, but because of all the press and attention it would get her.

Now, regarding Britney's message, I don’t think it sounds shady. Most of the time, she wears short dresses to premieres; I think she likes to show off her legs. Even if the current dress isn’t beautiful as the Versace one, she probably prefers it because it's shorter, and that’s all there is to it. But of course, the unhinged fans have to interpret everything Britney does in a negative way, because that's what they always do

I am ENGORGED in this movie drama tea! It’s been insane - and apparently the author of the book is pos too?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Do you think a team can maintain Instagram during film production? I really don't know if they have that power over her and I also don't think she would be able to understand that this would be the best decision. I confess that I'm very curious to know how Team B will deal with this project.

I don't think it was a coincidence her instagram break happened during the week they decided to announce the movie...

With all the hateful thing she is sharing it was a risk and they needed a good press for a couple of days.

I think a new "me time" will happen, after that not sure if her instagram will be the same... just a theory tho.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Do you read your negativity here ? There was no deflection. Have a good day please . We all have opinions. She’s entitled to like her current dress and she never was saying one bad thing about Blake . She likes her legs.   There is no battle . Yet you can find fault if need be. Again have a wonderful day .

Donatella just unfollowed Britney. Britney’s hate and shade blows up in her face as usual 

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney has become such a bitter person, Blake spent days praising her, saying how amazing she is and that's how she responds? I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm so ashamed to be her fan.

She's right cause this industry is full of snakes they don't just go and say "hey this is happening" with each other with respect they do stuff behind your back. DONATELLA made the dress but Britney made it iconic, do u think DONATELLA reached Britney to just say "hey Blake want the dress" no she didn't. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Donatella just unfollowed Britney. Britney’s hate and shade blows up in her face as usual 

Omg, it’s the end of the world! I honestly don’t understand the paranoia over who is following whom. Who cares? Everything on social media is fake anyway

• Like 8
26 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney has become such a bitter person, Blake spent days praising her, saying how amazing she is and that's how she responds? I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm so ashamed to be her fan.

Do u want her to post a Blake picture on her page?

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 3

I think the most beautifal dresses she also wore was the one she performed with mj in, the one from the 2002 vma when she introduced mj, and the one from the 2003 vma when she kissed madonna

and the fact that this one was with donatella

iconic i think a part 2 of her book would be better than a a biopic tbh i dont like actors from this generation and we already got lika a thousand documentaries 

i think its funny how “serena” actually mentioned britney in gossip girl tho

Edited by Userxxxxxxxxxyes
  • Love 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Why should Donatella get permission from Britney? It’s Donatellas creation and intellectual property. Britney is just bitter it made people remember when she looked put together and iconic. 

BRITNEY MADE IT POPULAR

It's respect, they were in touch recently, are you crazy? she could ask if she wanted to buy the dress herself or something or just go and say hey someone wants to dress it. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

yeah she’s probably tired of seeing all the praise towards her old looks. She’s constantly being reminded of how good she looked between 18-23 years old and it’s impossible to “compete” with that. 

I can’t imagine what that must do your self esteem.

• Like 4
Just now, nwonder said:

I can’t imagine what that must do your self esteem.

I do remember she posted a old picture of herself and wondered how pretty people feel or something and also said that she wanted to share this pretty picture of her i dont know it was very mysteriously written but she did talk about her low confidence

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

BRITNEY MADE IT POPULAR

It's respect, they were in touch recently, are you crazy? she could ask if she wanted to buy the dress herself or something or just go and say hey someone wants to dress it. 

Sure that’s fine she made it popular - but it’s not Britney’s dress so she doesn’t have to ask permission. Not everything has to be “ok’d” by Britney because you like her - take your stan goggles off and think logically. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She again just said she liked a dress better . The dress by Donatella is stunning . Yet too long on Britney's height in my opinion . Drags and I am sure was cumbersome to walk in . If she unfollowed Brit . Then thats not a true friend to keep . Donatella had made some hideous designs. I am in the fashion world . I design some amazing concepts and some ugly ones. Fashion to me is BS. I tend to be one of the strongest designers yet it unnerves others because I do not breathe it . I always say to all the shallow phony stressed out people in my industry. We are not saving lives . Yet shallow is what I read on this site . Britney seems happy with her current choices . Shes happy with her teeth . We all go through fazes . I have as well . Now I prefer comfort over polished uncomfortable clothes. 

• Like 1

Kinda shady tbh

I think she’s used to receive insults from people, specially from her family that when someone pays her a compliment she takes it as mockery.

Not a good color tbh, specially when Blake was super nice and so has Donatella to her. 

She is so self destructive that no one would ever want to work/help her anymore. There is a statue of limitations for everything, even to damaged people. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.