Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS πŸ‘— !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ‘—πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

47 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Shows how AWFUL her taste is. Your HIDEOUS, child slave-labor made garbage doesn’t even touch the iconic and stunning dress from back then.Β 

Could we expect anything different? Go away Britney and stop embarrassing yourself and your legacy.Β 

Should you just go away instead ? You’re free to go.Β 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Should you just go away instead ? You’re free to go.Β 

Keep deflecting back onto fans when it’s Britney who is a nasty piece of work these days. All her bitterness and hate towards others (especially women) is doing her no favors.Β 

She’s always in 1-sided battles against anyone who gives her a lick of praise.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney has become such a bitter person, Blake spent days praising her, saying how amazing she is and that's how she responds? I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm so ashamed to be her fan.

Why is it shade? Her opinion is she likes the current dress . She never shaded Blake . She never mentioned Blake . The dress she spoke about . Why do people find negative in everything she does or does not say ?Β 

7 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

How many women did Britney seem to be jealous and shady over the years without them doing anything to her?

- Blake Lively

- Halsey

- Selena Gomez

- Christina Aguilera

Who else?

I understand she was always compared to other women, but her trauma is selective. She praised Justin, for **** sake!

JLo

Β 

• Haha 2
Just now, nwonder said:

I actually feel like she is more focused on outdoing her former self, Primeney, rather than feeling envious of Blake. Imagine everyone sharing a Β throwback of you, raving about how fantastic you looked back in 2002. I believe this is her way of saying, Look, I still have it!

Β 

Β 

Thats a really interesting way of looking at things actually, so she’s ultimately shading her current self?Β 

It kind of makes sense because her insecurities about herself really come through sometimes with her comments.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Steve W said:

Why is it shade? Her opinion is she likes the current dress . She never shaded Blake . She never mentioned Blake . The dress she spoke about . Why do people find negative in everything she does or does not say ?Β 

I dont understand it too tbh we all know she likes to show her legs now so it makes sense that she likes the dress better like that she did not say details about the dress it self she just talks about how long it isΒ 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Keep deflecting back onto fans when it’s Britney who is a nasty piece of work these days. All her bitterness and hate towards others (especially women) is doing her no favors.Β 

She’s always in 1-sided battles against anyone who gives her a lick of praise.Β 

Do you read your negativity here ? There was no deflection. Have a good day please . We all have opinions. She’s entitled to like her current dress and she never was saying one bad thing about Blake . She likes her legs. Β  There is no battle . Yet you can find fault if need be. Again have a wonderful day .

• Like 2

Γ€ lot of drama for nothing!!🀬

She said she liked this dress better... Yes so what? She just has this new dress now, can't she like it? Why did she have to love a dress that don't belong to her anymore and she will never get it again?Β  To hurt herself more, to get depressed about what she had?Β  The girl tried to move on her own terms so even if the dress is cheap can't she like it better? Does she have to cry?Β 

Furethemore Britney like short dress, did she lied? As for the good nice words people said she have to send to black lively??? Why? Did she put a knife under Blake lively to ask her for all the nice things? Does she have to thanks her until she show how she is lacking and desperate for kind words?Β 

In this forum how many of you shade Blake Lively because she wears the butterfly dress and speak badly oh her?Β 

Are you truly Britney fans, because wow, sorry but i think many of you are BI POLAIRE!!!!Β  What I learned from this forum is that no one shad Britney more than her own fans and they did it like a righteous person. So mean. Such a violence. You are tired of her Instagram, don't watch... It's easy...Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I already feel sorry for the woman who will play her in the biopic. Surely at some point she will drag the actress and the entire production of the film. You can be sure that the production of this film will be hell because of her.

Yep, if Britney still acts this way when the production starts the studio will make sure to silence her.

She is getting worse so I think soon we will see some change before the casting really starts, for good or even worse.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I actually feel like she is more focused on outdoing her former self, Primeney, rather than feeling envious of Blake. Imagine everyone sharing a Β throwback of you, raving about how fantastic you looked back in 2002. I believe this is her way of saying, Look, I still have it!

Β 

Β 

This is definitely an interesting way to look at it. Kinda makes sense since she’s always talking about the paparazzi altering her pics (which they do).Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Oh please, do you think Blake wore that dress because she's really a fan? She has made the PR for the movie all about herself instead of focusing on the message the movie is trying to send. And if you don’t believe me, have you followed all the drama during the press tour with the director? Blake and the author have been icing out the poor director just because Justin wanted to take a more serious approach to the marketing. But no, Blake has turned the movie into something like a Barbie rom-com. So of course she wore the Versace dress, not because she's a real fan, but because of all the press and attention it would get her.

Β 

Now, regarding Britney's message, I don’t think it sounds shady. Most of the time, she wears short dresses to premieres; I think she likes to show off her legs. Even if the current dress isn’t beautiful as the Versace one, she probably prefers it because it's shorter, and that’s all there is to it. But of course, the unhinged fans have to interpret everything Britney does in a negative way, because that's what they always do

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Β 

Β 

yeah she’s probably tired of seeing all the praise towards her old looks. She’s constantly being reminded of how good she looked between 18-23 years old and it’s impossible to β€œcompete” with that.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep, if Britney still acts this way when the production starts the studio will make sure to silence her.

She is getting worse so I think soon we will see some change before the casting really starts, for good or even worse.

Do you think a team can maintain Instagram during film production? I really don't know if they have that power over her and I also don't think she would be able to understand that this would be the best decision. I confess that I'm very curious to know how Team B will deal with this project.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—