Snow White | Teaser Trailer

1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

What does it have to do with racism? I just don't like lazy & cheap live action remakes :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Disliking "woke" / "production for modern audiences", always means you are racist, didn't you learn that yet? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Anyways, it looks cheap and Zegler is unbearable. I'll stick to the classic. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

So conflicted. I love Rachel, she's so awesome and has an absolutely amazing voice. She looks great, and the movie seems to be a liiiiittle bit darker in tone than the OG cartoon so seems fun.

But on the other hand they cast ugly *** pro-genocide Zionist Gal Gadot who cannot act for ****.

"SnoW WHitE, I nEeD yoU to GIVe mE THe StONe" Ew.

But also, it's really disappointing to see that they didn't cast people with actual dwarfism in the move. Apparently Peter Dinklage had something to do with that 

Also really disappointed to see Rachel get do much hate based on a smear campaign with so much misinformation surrounding her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.