TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

3 hours ago, humstarr said:

I see what's happening. Its not his d. Its his kids she wants to be around. She clearly still traumatized by her youngest brat being taken away at 5 months old. 

Plenty of men have kids and are single… I bet he uses his kids to manipulate her “oh but don’t leave me my kids love you so much”. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

This is really embarrassing… 

Also - she’s in public with no bra, nipples poking thru her shirt. Smh 

She is unaware of decency and decorum. She just doesn’t care

the simpsons elvis GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Britney Baby said:

Do you weirdos realize that Britney doesn't even know you exist?

What is with britney stans and their entitlement to act like they matter in her life?

Why do u care so much about what Britney does in her private life, or how she spends her OWN money? 

Who even are you

This is pathetic -- first you cannot string together a coherent argument and now you're running around calling people names and making unfounded entitlement claims.  You have yet to put up a decent argument regarding as to why her being with Soliz is a good decision and have not disproved that bad decisions lead to harm.  Unless you can formulate a proper argument, I suggest you stop flooding my news feed with your crap.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

She is unaware of decency and decorum. She just doesn’t care

the simpsons elvis GIF

4 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Also - she’s in public with no bra, nipples poking thru her shirt. Smh 

I can't with the pearl clutching ya'll are doing over a woman's nipples poking through her shirt :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine destroying your life like this - I hope he bleeds her $$$ dry. This woman is something else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Playing Happy Children GIF by MOODMAN

You all need to let her live . You’re just another abuser in her list of abusers .  Let her be and stop judging . Are you perfect? 

• Haha 1
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

This is pathetic -- first you cannot string together a coherent argument and now you're running around calling people names and making unfounded entitlement claims.  You have yet to put up a decent argument regarding as to why her being with Soliz is a good decision and have not disproved that bad decisions lead to harm.  Unless you can formulate a proper argument, I suggest you stop flooding my news feed with your crap.

BUT she’s the one facing the consequences, not you. You aren’t Britney, so why do you care so much? Does it affect you personally? Does it impact your life?

She’s not embarrassed, and clearly doesn’t care about embarrassment, or she wouldn’t be acting this way. It’s not embarrassing for you—I’m a fan of Britney the pop star; I don’t care about what she does in her private life. We became fan of Britney for her music not for her private life. 

You are mad weird. Go care about your own life instead of caring about an adult 40 year old woman's life. 

11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Plenty of men have kids and are single… I bet he uses his kids to manipulate her “oh but don’t leave me my kids love you so much”. 

Yeah but he was right there at convenience and instantly. We know Britney doesnt like to wait. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

4 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

BUT she’s the one facing the consequences, not you. You aren’t Britney, so why do you care so much? Does it affect you personally? Does it impact your life?

She’s not embarrassed, and clearly doesn’t care about embarrassment, or she wouldn’t be acting this way. It’s not embarrassing for you—I’m a fan of Britney the pop star; I don’t care about what she does in her private life. We became fan of Britney for her music not for her private life. 

You are mad weird. Go care about your own life instead of caring about an adult 40 year old woman's life. 

And you are nasty-minded and malicious.  You’re aware that everyone here cared deeply about Britney’s personal life enough to fight for her freedom from that conservatorship, right?  She was the one in it and no, it didn't affect us personally, but she's someone that everyone here on Exhale cares about (including yourself, which is why you're commenting).  It's us Britney fans that showed up at the courthouse and advocated for her freedom and here we are advocating for her to think about the consequences of her actions and make healthy decisions.

If she's not embarrassed, why lie up a storm about the relationship?

What you seem to want is for us to continue purchasing her merchandise to feed a debilitating life-style, which I am not doing.

• Like 1

Just when paying KFed child support for JJ is coming to end soon.... Britney brings a bigger problem to herself.... Paul and his 10+ kids.....

Soon this a dozen people family members would move in the mansion living with Britney (maybe they already did?)  and set for life financially....

What do Britney see from Paul that she's willing to support his family?  

Financially, Im wondering if she really have enough for how long? 

Every decent people (who at least works and have income) has jumped ship from Britney.... 

I just hope Britney really knows what she's doing and protecting herself.

23 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

what is wrong with you? she need to be locked? 

No

But i'm tired of the fans complaining 

First they complain that is not free and now that she's free they cry that she's not doing what they want

Edited by Britney Baby

and there was people here on exhale few days ago claiming Britney is highly intelligent:

She's not. Many  intelligent people make BAD decisions because there's no one perfect but Britney is beyond bad decisions . many is from mental healthy issue and I sympathy with that but its also clear from her IG captions and what's she doing with her freedom, she's not that brilliant too. She likes tacky. always did. she's very limited, insecure and lacks self aware and also social/world awareness, She's not even being smart in her little bubble

and to people here saying "she looks healthy" :

really? she looks like someone who is eating too much junk food, her hair is a mess, her clothes stolen from a 15y girl. In a overall she looks unclean, unhealthy and someone who does not care about her mental and physical. But yeah keep praising

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

When talking about her Legacy no it's not just about Paul, it's the IG posts, the felon boy toy, the c ship drama and all the other drama she keeps igniting. 

I normally get super mad with the mean things diamond posts, but I’ve realized something really empowering what she says doesn’t effect me and I don’t care nor does the general public care about most of the things she just listed

4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Th same patterns.. imagine if she gets pregnant :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It makes me sad that she never learned from her mistakes.  

She ain’t gonna get pregnant, she’s in her forties most of her eggs are probably gone she had a previous miscarriage and is probably going through menopause 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.