TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

Lol Girl the movie doesn’t even have a script yet & you are over here acting like the movie is currrntly being filmed & Britney is with Paul instead. It really takes a special type of person to be such a vicious hater every single day. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Nobody said anything about the film currently being filmed I pointed out that I doubt Britney's going to be hands on with the project if this is the road she's taking with Paul and his kids.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody said anything about the film currently being filmed I pointed out that I doubt Britney's going to be hands on with the project if this is the road she's taking with Paul and his kids.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Take a seat baby, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Britney can be out partying every weekend if she wants and still be heavily involved in the movies process, you don’t know sh!te. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

Take a seat baby, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Britney can be out partying every weekend if she wants and still be heavily involved in the movies process, you don’t know *****. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: 

she recorded a whole album while pregnant, she is the queen of multitasking! 

• Love 3

Take a seat baby, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Britney can be out partying every weekend if she wants and still be heavily involved in the movies process, you don’t know *****. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: 

No one will take a seat to you or enabling @Gutterguppy Britney can do anything she wants.

What I do know is she's with a convict felon of 10, tarnishing her legacy day by day.

I tagged Gutter since they like to hide in the shadows. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

No one will take a seat to you or enabling @Gutterguppy Britney can do anything she wants.

What I do know is she's with a convict felon of 10, tarnishing her legacy day by day.

Baby and how does it affect you if she is “tarnishing her legacy”,  it seems you are more worried about what Britney does or doesn’t do than with your own personal life. She obviously doesn’t care so why should you? Take a breather and get a job. Unless trashing Britney IS your job? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Lou is that you?

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Baby and how does it affect you if she is “tarnishing her legacy”,  it seems you are more worried about what Britney does or doesn’t do than with your own personal life. She obviously doesn’t care so why should you? Take a breather and get a job. Unless trashing Britney IS your job? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: Lou is that you?

Who said it affected me? Again, reaching again to start up with your usual personal attacks about our own lives. This is a forum were here to talk about the topic, asking why I care, why do you care about anything I say and do?

Where was Britney trashed? Keep up with the lies is Paul coaching you?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

yeah, she's tarnishing her legacy so much that she got big name studios fighting over who gets to produce her biopic...wow, it's so tarnished. 

Anyways, let me go back to hiding in the shadows of a public forum and utilizing my enabling powers. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.