TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

2 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

She ain’t gonna get pregnant, she’s in her forties most of her eggs are probably gone she had a previous miscarriage and is probably going through menopause 

We all know a woman can easily get pregnant in her 40s, Hilary Swank gave birth to twins at 49,  Rachel Weisz at 50. And menopause usually hits around 50 or even later. Don't play dumb, you know very well the chances of Britney getting pregnant by this loser are high! She's destroying her life little by little.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

This "healing journey" is beyond sad... The video is weird, she acts like one of the kids.

I remember an article from Daily Mail last year or 2022 saying she acts like a 12 year old, in her book Lynne also says that in that infamous night in 2008 Britney was acting with the level of comprehession of a little girl. It's obviously a sign of her mental illness. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Her little brat is not gonna be taken away. They’re mad because Britney stopped their money wheel and they’re actually have to  work from grandfather to the youngest. They don’t want to talk to her and she can’t be more desperate to have them back. 

There should be a limit to see your blood relatives are poisoning you… even if they’re your kids.

I would leave them to the orphanage if they were my kids.

But they are a product of the life they were born into. Let that sink in. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

She ain’t gonna get pregnant, she’s in her forties most of her eggs are probably gone she had a previous miscarriage and is probably going through menopause 

If you’re still having periods, you still have eggs. It’s just more likely to fail after 40 that’s all 

Edited by Pinky98
2 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I remember an article from Daily Mail last year or 2022 saying she acts like a 12 year old, in her book Lynne also says that in that infamous night in 2008 Britney was acting with the level of comprehession of a little girl. It's obviously a sign of her mental illness. 

Yeah... probably this.

Definitely not something new and we saw her acting and talking like a child multiples times before. Some fans think she is trolling because it is very strange, I don't think that's the case. 

I hate to agree with awful Lynne but... I wouldn’t doubt Britney can’t understand most of things like an adult person.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

Sis, aren't you a Trump lover?

You're in no position to talk about decency or decorum.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No lover - but he’s better then that stupid fraud  Kamaltoe :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Edited by KrisJ
  • Haha 3

sheep-jump.gif

Is just sad at this point. She makes the worst decisions ever. She is so desperate to have a family that she will go around with anyone. I don't understand how she thinks this is going to end well. Is the kfed situation all over again but now she is 42 and with more trauma. From which learned nothing.

Oh well.

Now we know where that movie biopic money is going. Those kids must be fed. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 5
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Britney is getting on in age now - she’ll be in her mid-40’s soon. let’s hope she can’t get pregnant and ruin her life for another 18 years :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

A lot of women get pregnant in her 40s, plus she has a lot of money to visit a good doctor to help her out. 

• Like 1

I think that all of us make very good points regarding the situation, some do terrible observations but not far from reality. 

I don’t know Paul nor Britney but this seems like not the best decision, it is funny because people say: She should date someone her caliber but the thing is, she’s always been this way and most of the time she tried to date someone “normal” but oh boy, she truly went there this time. 

This guy seems like an opportunist, I hope he enjoys a short ride and hopefully she’s just having fun and being loved but nothing else. 

I do feel this is going to cause more harm than good to her but I hope I am wrong. 

Also, do you guys think Cade & Bryan are still around? If I were Bryan I would try to be there for her but at the same time making sure she is aware of everything in a positive way, coaching, not forcing. But also - is Bryan or Cade a good influence? Maybe they’re just letting her be happy and learn from her own mistakes and be for there when she needs them. 

Such a weird situation to be honest. 

When I saw the pictures I was so happy even thinking she was with Lexi her niece and then 😢

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.