This thread is a mess. Gays are like somewhat girls

30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That's an iconic Britney quote. Don't get your panties in a twist just because you don't know Britney lore. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

PRIDESOURCE.COM

It’s Britney, *****. No, really, it is. She’s on the phone. And Britney Spears doesn’t get on the phone with press very often these days.

It was a pretty stupid thing for Britney to say, but to miss quote it and expect people to understand what they’re talking about is just as stupid.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

Girl you look like a burned busted zombie who is on crack and   :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:and not you trying to hide your baldness under that hat and filter poor dat :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

img?id=936781

Me on the other hand look so handsome and hot and **** at age of 43  stay jealous mr zombie cracķ :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Spoiler

Keep telling yourself that.

Spoiler

:roxxy:

Spoiler

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

27 minutes ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

Girl you look like a burned busted zombie who is on crack and   :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:and not you trying to hide your baldness under that hat and filter poor dat :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

img?id=936781

Me on the other hand look so handsome and hot and **** at age of 43  stay jealous mr zombie cracķ :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And then you asking why people hate you. You answered yourself now. 

@DiamondCircus @Neydelinska Spearsi @Princessmimi @Jordan Miller @BUWYGF Why aren't comments from new members moderated for their first 100 comments?

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

You’re coming for my looks when you look like a hairy pig.

Oh sweetie. No. No no no no.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

You called me stupid ok :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:You are too ugly to be a girl so that doesn’t apply to you :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:how about you log off and go back to London streets  and burn the innocent Refugee houses :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Nurse @Princessmimi @Jordan Miller @BUWYGF where are you?

Btw-

I come here more often so I would like to get something to defend this place too  :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

8 minutes ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

He tried to insult me first by calling me stupid and I have the right to defend myself I am a loving friendly and a nice person until you cross the line then I will cut a bitçh :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:this is have nothing to do with you Wendy respectfully stay out of this 

I said what you said was stupid. I didn’t say you were stupid.

At least that’s what I meant.

There is a difference.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by SlideAway
Hardly worth “cutting a *****” over… is it?
6 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I said what you said was stupid. I didn’t say you were stupid.

At least that’s what I meant.

There is a difference.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Same thing sweetie you shouldn’t interact and reply to my post because i wasn’t even talking to you I hope you learned your lesson :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Edited by Britney Jean Soliz
2 minutes ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

Your nose shape is so weird it is giving a shark :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:that’s why you smell like a dead  fish lol :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:please do us a favour and go take a shower ew :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

spacer.png

spacer.png

What?:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 minute ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

Same thing sweetie you shouldn’t even interact with my post because i wasn’t even talking to you I hope you learned your lesson :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

What lesson have you tried to teach me? How not to offend someone? 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

19 minutes ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

He tried to insult me first by calling me stupid and I have the right to defend myself I am a loving friendly and a nice person until you cross the line then I will cut a bitçh :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:this is have nothing to do with you Wendy respectfully stay out of this 

Yes, it's awesome to defend yourself with also insulting them, bravo. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1