This thread is a mess. Gays are like somewhat girls

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Unfortunately she allowed herself to be provoked by ultrasensitive people and I got wps from her just because people didn't like my comment to Taylor that she should end her career without me saying anything about killing or anything like that. I'm not mad at her, but at those delulu people who cause problems.  :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I’m glad Glitter is back and it will help balance out the forum and bring more fairness rather than one person. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

GlitterRain is one of the mods on here. Him and I had our differences in the past, but we used to be cool. He would even message me from time to time to see how I was. He is non existently ghosting me now. I thought we were cool. 

I am unsure :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I don't think anyone is ghosting you Jay. I think people have so much to do that they don't have enough time to see and interact more. I have so many friends that I need to answer back and ask how they are doing, you included. My life with the kids and everything is just so full I'm completely exhausted. I take or steal a few seconds and look if there's any exiting Britney news. And then I have to continue with my shït. My energy have been gone for so many years. I long for having 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there to spend on my friends and myself. I might be wrong here but that's how I feel anyway. All my love for you Jay 💓 ❤️ 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I hope Glitter’s “give a ****s” are on vacation bc this thread is a mess

Spring Break Beach GIF by Sabrina Carpenter

Spoiler

Also this thread proves Jordan and Glitter aren’t “banning” Jay’s threads.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Jay, if any of your threads were deleted it would’ve only been because they were considered inappropriate by the mods - but you already knew that. Just admit you like the drama 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Kiss my
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I don't think anyone is ghosting you Jay. I think people have so much to do that they don't have enough time to see and interact more. I have so many friends that I need to answer back and ask how they are doing, you included. My life with the kids and everything is just so full I'm completely exhausted. I take or steal a few seconds and look if there's any exiting Britney news. And then I have to continue with my shït. My energy have been gone for so many years. I long for having 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there to spend on my friends and myself. I might be wrong here but that's how I feel anyway. All my love for you Jay 💓 ❤️ 

This we have jobs and bills to pay and Britney isn’t doing anything newsworthy that requires discussion…. So this place should not become ANYONES personal diary or place to vent in the meantime unless it’s mean full Britney discussion 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I was on a break too. I don't spend my whole life on BreatheHeavy. 

I hope you were not shading me with that "one person" remark you said :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I wasn’t talking about you sis, I said I’m glad Glitter is back to add balance to the mod team. There’s only been one active and with Glitter back it might bring more fairness to the forum. The girlies are shook and it’s hilarious.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m glad Glitter is back and it will help balance out the forum and bring more fairness rather than one person. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Lol, Glitter is back every 2 or 3 months. The girl is addicted to comebacks.

• Haha 3