Backstage & Reactions (MTV VMA 2016)

That performance was not one of my favorites. It was plain boring. 
Isn’t it weird that when you look at their body language, Britney seems so needy towards Robin. 
And that woman sitting next to her named “ apple” . She kissed her on stage at one of Freakshow performance s in Piece Of Me and she called her best friend. Where was she at her testimony, after CS, during CS? 

• Like 2

She looks so beautiful! I thought it was cute seeing her reaction to Rihanna's performance. 

Even for a celeb, it must be awkward knowing you are always being recorded. Whether on MTV's cameras or people on their cell phones. I think Britney does a good job with it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

That performance was not one of my favorites. It was plain boring. 
Isn’t it weird that when you look at their body language, Britney seems so needy towards Robin. 
And that woman sitting next to her named “ apple” . She kissed her on stage at one of Freakshow performance s in Piece Of Me and she called her best friend. Where was she at her testimony, after CS, during CS? 

It's not that strange. A person as extremely isolated and monitored as Britney, in a very closed circle with a few people around her 24/7 to watch her, will mechanically cling to what she knows in a crowd, which means her oppressor. It's both to feel reassured, to relax by talking to someone, and to not lose face and keep smiling in front of the camera that's filming her.  :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fita said:

I'm not gonna lie, she looks so happy listening to the music, watching people perform, dancing in her chair etc. there was a few minutes of awkwardness/awkward looks on her face.. like one of those  "penny for her thoughts" moments. (not sure if this is just a UK/AUS expression but..) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.