Should Britney & Christina Reunite? & Has X Tina Forgiven Britney?

Nobody in the business is closer to Britney in terms of female pop stars like Christina in terms of their history and the time they both debuted.

From Star Search, the MMC, to dueling divas.

Christina Aguilera Singing GIFs | Tenor

Christina seems to be on the comeback trail do you think she's forgiven Britney and should they reunite?

Christina seems like she could be a great influence on Britney.

christina aguilera britney spears gif | WiffleGif

Things left off with Christina unfollowing Britney on IG for comments made about her body, have the talked since?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't get why tf they can't record a duet? They know each other for 30+ years and no duet? Why?!

Maybe it was more possible in the past, but after Britney fat shamed Christina and dragged her online for not talking about Britney on Christina's night who knows if they've made up yet?

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Just now, warioaddams said:

A joined tour would do very well. Why not. Imagine the headlines. "90's rivals join for epic tour"

Great idea, with all the talk of Monica and Brandy doing a co headlining tour a Britney/Christina one would be amazing.

Would Christina be woman enough to let Britney close the show and open? :explainlol_stare_spin:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe it was more possible in the past, but after Britney fat shamed Christina and dragged her online for not talking about Britney on Christina's night who knows if they've made up yet?

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

And before it, Xtina dragged her too, so I'd say the score is straight?  

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

And before it, Xtina dragged her too, so I'd say the score is straight?  

Yeah, but what X Tina did was when she was younger and for many years encouraged Britney and said amazing things about her.

I'm not sure if Legend X forgave her, should it all be in the wash yes, but is it?

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Great idea, with all the talk of Monica and Brandy doing a co headlining tour...  :explainlol_stare_spin:

The fact is that after 25 years, Brandy is still dragging Monica with claiming that the song is hers (,,the song is mine"), and as a result, Monica refused to sing their song during the insta(?) live session. Monica knows well how mean Brandy is inside. Just sayin' as side information.

Yeah, but what X Tina did was when she was younger and for many years encouraged Britney and said amazing things about her.

I'm not sure if Legend X forgave her, should it all be in the wash yes, but is it?

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

They should forgive each other and move on and save the music. 

2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

The fact is that after 25 years, Brandy is still dragging Monica with claiming that the song is hers (,,the song is mine"), and as a result, Monica refused to sing their song during the insta(?) live session. Monica knows well how mean Brandy is inside. Just sayin' as side information.

They should forgive each other and move on and save the music. 

Monica moved on though which is why they did the collab with Ari.

Brit and X Tina together would be epic one hot song and video together.

• Love 2

Has Christina forgiven Britney? 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie

rephrase that :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

anyhow :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

they r two Sagittarius woman, fire, and xtina is Aquarius rising and Britney is libra rising, they have everything on their side to get along, they just need to collab and save the gays, AGAIN

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Has Christina forgiven Britney? 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie

rephrase that :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

anyhow :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

they r two Sagittarius woman, fire, and xtina is Aquarius rising and Britney is libra rising, they have everything on their side to get along, they just need to collab and save the gays, AGAIN

Another full grown human thinking star signs affect compatibility :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.