Eras Tour cancelled in Vienna due to planned terrorist attack

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Europe has turned into a 3rd world hellscape with all the garbage they have let into the country. 

I can't deny Europe has seen better days but the article doesn't mention whether the attackers were of European origin or not, only that the 19 year old claimed allegiance to ISIS.

• Love 2

This is so sad. Safety is important though and I feel absolutely devastated for all the swifties who were meant to be going to see her this weekend :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: makes me a bit nervous for the remaining London shows. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

This proves what feelings she arouses in people and she should end her career  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

God, you’re so fkn obnoxious. You know there’s a time and place for everything, right? I bet you don’t given all your ****ty and inappropriate comments

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

God, you’re so fkn obnoxious. You know there’s a time and place for everything, right? I bet you don’t given all your ****ty and inappropriate comments

You’ll have to excuse this troll. She has no life she spends her days on here coming after everyone. Pathetic really. Report her comment. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

She has dementia, give her some slack 

Edited by TeeZB
  • Haha 2

I got shivers reading this news, every time Taylor gets up on that stage I get terrified for her and also the crowd. We all know there's all kinds of insane people out there just waiting to hurt innocents. Thankfully the police was able to discover these nefarious plans before someone actually got hurt. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

This proves what feelings she arouses in people and she should end her career  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Reported, I hope you're banned for the next 30 years. If you hate her, that's on you. But trying to blame her or even joking about it just shows what a disgusting excuse of a human being you are.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Generic said:

I can't deny Europe has seen better days but the article doesn't mention whether the attackers were of European origin or not, only that the 19 year old claimed allegiance to ISIS.

Are you dumb? You do know that ISIS is an Islamic extremist group that’s backed by the Islamic regime of Iran. You literally have to be an Islamic extremist to join them. Stop spreading false information without doing your research first.

Edited by Body ache
Changed government to regime
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Are you dumb? You do know that ISIS is an Islamic extremist group that’s backed by the Islamic regime of Iran. You literally have to be an Islamic extremist to join them. Stop spreading false information without doing your research first.

No, hun, anyone can become an ISIS affiliated or simply pro-ISIS, as long as they convert to their extremism and act accordingly. They are known as "foreign fighters." It doesn't mean they will be well accepted in their eyes. Their network is widely extended throughout the globe.

Have you read the article? I just quoted what they said.

Edited by Generic
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Generic said:

No, hun, anyone can become an ISIS affiliated or simply pro-ISIS, as long as they convert to their extremism and act accordingly. They are known as "foreign fighters." It doesn't mean they will be well accepted in their eyes. Their network is widely extended throughout the globe.

Have you read the article? I just quoted what they said.

That’s false. They only recruit Islam extremists or individuals who want to become Muslim extermists. They unalive anyone who is not Muslim including non extremist Muslims. Muslim extremism has existed throughout history. They either unalive those who don’t convert or force them into conversion. Even regular Muslims hate them including Iranian civilians. You sound like a Muslim extremist sympathizer. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are part of ISIS since you know so much about them.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.