TMZ: Blake bought Britney’s dress for around $10k, Britney thinks she looked adorable

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Ok, that’s fine if that’s what you believe. I strongly disagree and believe Blake that it’s Britney’s same dress.

I’m also aware the dress wasn’t designed specifically only for Britney and that there are others just like it. Blake said there were slight alterations made in order for the dress to fit her body, which is why the pattern on the back may not match up exactly. You can generally alter a dress by 1-2 sizes.

I’m not a designer expert so I don’t know how that works, but it can be done. And sorry, but I’ll take the word of a reputable vintage clothing store over you and someone who has deluded themselves into thinking this is some big conspiracy involving Blake Lively and Cade to land her a role. 

There is most definitely a conspiracy. Thank you

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Jesus Christ.

Blake said she made some slight alterations to the dress (not including the length), which is why it might look slightly different, in addition to the color fading.

In the picture I posted of Britney, the dress reaches the floor. It is in no way “quite short” on her. It’s short on Blake because she is taller than Britney. 

Do you normally wear glasses and just misplaced them today? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

It must be a bot because it’s making no sense.

:gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• Haha 1

I thought Versace owned the dress. I was wrong. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Did Britney own this dress? Did she sell it to the vintage store or her family? There were accusations a few months ago, but I can't recall if it was the Daily Mail or The Guardian..  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Who thinks the dress looks adorable on Blake???? Is it Cade, Britney, or Xila ???

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by MissDebbie

For my justney folks. Just another parallel in the justney universe.

Blake lively is married to Ryan Reynolds. 

Ryan recently had his own premiere which included *Nsyncs bye bye bye in the opening scene and part of the soundtrack. Which got it to enter in the charts again.

Now just a couple weeks later we have Blake wearing an iconic britney dress with everytime in the soundtrack.

I know it doesn't mean anything but I always find these tiny coincidences interesting in the world works.

10 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Okay, sweaty.

Have a lovely day!

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

They say that you see in others what you have within youself

I presume that means your body contains lots of sweat thats being prevented from being released

Are you using too much antiperspirant? It is meant only for the underarm region, not anywhere else

Otherwise your skin could break out with a rash

Careful with that stuff!

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

I thought Versace owned the dress. I was wrong. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Did Britney own this dress? Did she sell it to the vintage store or her family? There were accusations a few months ago, but I can't recall if it was the Daily Mail or The Guardian..  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Who thinks the dress looks adorable on Blake???? Is it Cade, Britney, or Xila ???

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

My guess would be that Donatella gave Britney the dress as a gift after she wore it. 

And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if her family, Lynne in specific, sold the dress for a quick buck.

Britney herself mentioned that a lot of her clothes were missing. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

@BlackoutIsYay6543 I read back my comments to you, and maybe I went a bit too hard on you. It just really bothered me when you said I was spreading misinformation online, because that’s not my style.

Wanna be friends? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You didnt go too hard on me

In fact I think you didnt go hard enough

Not nearly hard enough

Stand up for what you believe and demolish anyone who stands in your way!!!!!

I think youd have a lot more fun being my nemisis on here

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

My guess would be that Donatella gave Britney the dress as a gift after she wore it. 

And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if her family, Lynne in specific, sold the dress for a quick buck.

Britney herself mentioned that a lot of her clothes were missing. 

Donatella was probably lying. Shes may be keeping Britneys dress in some vault waiting to sell it on eBay for a quick buck 20 years from now

Mark my words

Lynne only maybe stole some of Britneys clothes because she knew litigation would eat up all her money and she didnt want to be left without clothes

Have some empathy

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

You didnt go too hard on me

In fact I think you didnt go hard enough

Not nearly hard enough

Stand up for what you believe and demolish anyone who stands in your way!!!!!

I think youd have a lot more fun being my nemisis on here

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
Well alrighty then, the fight is on..

spacer.png

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

They say that you see in others what you have within youself

I presume that means your body contains lots of sweat thats being prevented from being released

Are you using too much antiperspirant? It is meant only for the underarm region, not anywhere else

Otherwise your skin could break out with a rash

Careful with that stuff!

Tired Sweat GIF by hamlet
I didn’t ask to be born hot.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.