Felicia tells TMZ she’s happy about Britney’s movie

11 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I’d be curious why she hasn’t gotten in touch with her again. Britney didn’t rip her in her book at all 

I'm wondering the same thing, maybe her participation in the documentaries? Or the fact she wouldn't speak out against Lou?

One thing for sure is if Britney wanted a relationship with Fe, she could have one now that she's free and seems to choose not to.

Maybe because she's friends with Lynne.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2

If you’re gonna share news from that dumpster fire of a website then, please, at least give us the full story here. By clicking their links we are just giving them additional revenue so they can continue to spread their bull**** and hatred and lies. I think they’ve made more than enough money off her name.

spacer.png

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Britney is definitely going to drag poor Fe and Emma now. Brace yourselves…:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I mean, Emma Roberts did just start co-prodcuing with Kim Kardashion, soooo I'm not sure why Britney would work with Emma given how Kim takes whatever shots she can at Britney :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

VARIETY.COM

Netflix has acquired the series 'Calabasas' from executive producers Kim Kardashian, Emma Roberts and 'Pretty Little Liars' creator I. Marlene King.

Edited by theodoritasenorita
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CentralCJ said:

spacer.png

AMP.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' biopic has yet to name its leading lady ... but those close to the pop star are already...

Why would she talk to TMZ 🫠, also she’s the only one who can shut down the Justin Stan’s on twitter saying the abor**on was made up or that it wasn’t Justin’s baby as she was there and the only witness

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.