Do you miss seeing Britney on Instagram?

Sadly no I don’t :( 

it was changing my view on her in a negative way if I’m honest and I’m sure if everyone was honest they’d say the same. I totally understand she’s hurt and she’s trying to find herself again though 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

No, I don't!

Lucky, I unfollowed her after the whole knives mess and it was the brightest decision to make. I hope she takes a long break from social media, and returns in 2025 with a fresh new positive attitude :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

We know it always comes back the Ig

15 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

We know it will, I’m not sure why you keep repeating it.

I tried the temu phone it broke in 2 days now I'm using not spamming Flip phone that has dog poop stains on it that's why my phone is bad

I open the Instagram app A LOT in a single day. Sometimes I’ll be on it for 5 seconds, close it and re-open it again a few minutes later. Her posts used to be the first things I would see all the time and I would shake my head. Then with her deleting and reposting, I kept seeing the same thing over and over.

It’s been nice. Hope she works on herself and stays off it.

4 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

I open the Instagram app A LOT in a single day. Sometimes I’ll be on it for 5 seconds, close it and re-open it again a few minutes later. Her posts used to be the first things I would see all the time and I would shake my head. Then with her deleting and reposting, I kept seeing the same thing over and over.

It’s been nice. Hope she works on herself and stays off it.

The IG will come back

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.