Is there any footage or videos of Britney working on Blackout?

No it was a total blackout, that's the reason why we're fascinated btw. The album was made in a rush, in a sort of controlled chaos. Britney was in turmoil when she was recording, which is why she was so effective. Keri Hilson called Britney One-Take Jake for that. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Agyness said:

No it was a total blackout, that's the reason why we're fascinated btw. The album was made in a rush, in a sort of controlled chaos. Britney was in turmoil when she was recording, which is why she was so effective. Keri Hilson called Britney One-Take Jake for that. :typing_keyboard_computer:

do u have a link for that keri hilson interview? Seems interesting 

Thank you

23 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

do u have a link for that keri hilson interview? Seems interesting 

Thank you

Keri Hilson, who contributed to this and three other songs on Blackout, developed a nickname for Britney: "One-Take Jake." She explained to Rolling Stone magazine: "With Britney, I need to get as much of any song done as I can [before she enters the studio]. She likes to record quickly, partly because she doesn't like to stand up for too long."

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Who: R&B singer Keri Hilson, who — after penning hits like Britney Spears’ “Gimme More” and Usher’s “Love In This Club, Part II” — is stepping into the spotlight with her own debut album In A...

9 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

This is the only album where we didn't get any studio footage like pictures or video recordings i think

Even for femme fatale we had that documentary where we see her in the studio with will.i.am listening to Big Fat Bass 

There was supposed to be a Blackout re-release that included video footage of Britney's recording sessions, but it was scrapped due to the fact that team con wanted to scrap the whole era and focus on a new one (Circus).

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.