Do you think Madonna is going to release a new album?

The last album she released, "Madame X" was released in 2019. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

She doesn't usually take too long of a gap from releasing music. The Madame X era is over. So what comes next? 

I'm personally starving for a new album and era. It's time. 

**** Secret Agent GIF by Madonna

Her highly-successful Celebration Tour has recently finished. 

COMP-GettyImages-1736168737.jpg?quality=

I recall when it was announced she and Max Martin were in the recording studio making music together. What came of that and will it see light of day? Max and Madonna have never worked together so this would be a major moment in Pop music. 

68912455-0-image-a-1_1679341687512.jpg

What do you think, Exhale? Will she release a new album/era and when will it be released exactly? Sound off in the comments. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TTrouble said:

I wonder what direction she'll go to? Writing with Max Martin means Pop, but can be literally anything these days.

I loved Popular with Weeknd.

I think it will be a fun, upbeat Pop record. Madame X was her woke album. I think she will return to form. 

I also really loved Popular. It's a bop! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Honestly I want a sound that is similar to Hard Candy and mixed with Confessions on a Dancefloor. That would be fire.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I think it will be a fun, upbeat Pop record. Madame X was her woke album. I think she will return to form. 

I also really loved Popular. It's a bop! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Honestly I want a sound that is similar to Hard Candy and mixed with Confessions on a Dancefloor. That would be fire.

I hope it's fun too. Everything's so gloomy these days, we need the main pop qwirls to understand their duty and cheer us up :bouncey:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

I hope it's fun too. Everything's so gloomy these days, we need the main pop qwirls to understand their duty and cheer us up :bouncey:

Yes, we need fun, upbeat bops. Some dirty bops too :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

I want a few features on it. Like maybe Kim Petras, Doja Cat, Kendrick Lamar and Lady Gaga. Those would be accurate as M loves all 4 artists. 

16 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

That is far away :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I say 2025. 

Yeah, but it's almost September sis the year is almost out, and holiday season is coming, with no indication Madge is already working on something I don't foresee her in the studio during holiday season or doing a quick album.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.