BRITNEY SPEARS SONS WHY WON'T THEY REUNITE WITH THEIR MOM?

They probably don’t want to be around her in her condition right now. They’ve already made that abundantly clear. It’s pretty obvious that something is going on with Britney- most likely drügs, mental illness, bad people in her life, etc etc. They have been through a lot with her from the time they were little. Their baby/toddler years were pure chaos. 

They are living peaceful lives in Hawaii, far away from Britney and all her dysfunction and constant drama. I don’t blame them for not wanting to visit. And it doesn’t seem to be bothering Britney that much since she’s spending all her time with her drüg dealer boyfriend, spinning for hours in her living room, running around nüde on random beaches, posting incoherent rants on Instagram, posing suggestively with animals, speaking word salads in a British accent, and going on weekend benders at the Chateau Marmont. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

They have been taught that their mom is always in the wrong and that she’s an embarrassment and the cause of all their “problems” their situation and that she can be treated as such and that it is the right way to do so.

It’s called parental alienation syndrome. 
if that’s what you were taught your entire life, that is how you’ll behave and it takes a lot more investigation and critical thinking to see her side of it all.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

There is no visitation ever since the C ship ended, they haven't wanted to see Britney. 

Sean is 18 so there's no custody battle to be had, Jayden will be 18 next month as well, Britney also gave the okay for them to move to Hawaii with their dad.

Kevin's lawyer confirmed Britney had a phone call around Mother's Day with her sons and that was it. 

Britney hasn't seen them in years.

I guess we are to assume they feel uncomfortable around Britney. They have every right to feel that way if that’s the case. I don’t think we need to push this narrative they should reconnect just because they are family in my opinion. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

And it doesn’t seem to be bothering Britney that much since she’s spending all her time with her drüg dealer boyfriend, spinning for hours in her living room, running around nüde on random beaches, posting incoherent rants on Instagram, posing suggestively with animals, speaking word salads in a British accent, and going on weekend benders at the Chateau Marmont. 

Not the dr*g dealer boyfriend :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not the incoherent rants :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not posing suggestively with animals :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not the word salads in a British accent :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not the m*** benders at Marmont :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I CAN'T :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1

They were constantly fed info against her growing up in their father's house.

I believe Britney's current behavior has a lot to do with her boys; whether she talks about it or not, theyre her whole world.

So she acts out in strange ways, which only serves to further them even more, which causes her to act out even more. Its a toxic feedback loop... we can only wish her the best and to be strong.

6 hours ago, Baronesse said:

Not posing suggestively with animals :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not the m*** benders at Marmont :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

These two are definitely a reach. Just shows how easy it is to defame a famous person. A lot of her problems come from federline and her own sister defaming her, cuz they r envious of her career and it pays them money. No wonder Britney lost all the f.ucks in the world. What's the point. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

They were constantly fed info against her growing up in their father's house.

I believe Britney's current behavior has a lot to do with her boys; whether she talks about it or not, theyre her whole world.

So she acts out in strange ways, which only serves to further them even more, which causes her to act out even more. Its a toxic feedback loop... we can only wish her the best and to be strong.

If true, the Federlines and the Spears family are far from perfect so it's interesting only Britney's feet in this situation are held to the fire, while everyone else walks on smooth sands.

• Love 2

the once upon a time in hollywood premiere is the real reason why britney's sons wont ever reunite with her anymore. as you would see, britney always loved to share so many pictures of herself with preston and jayden before the ouatih premiere/nookie monster incident ever happened. and then, after the incident happened, britney was hardly sharing photos and videos of herself with her sons until sometimes in november 2019, britney stopped posting photos and videos of herself with her sons. one time in 2020 she finally shared a photo of herself with preston and jayden, and then stopped seeing them as the ouatih premiere photos began to process throughout the internet. 

had the incident never happened, britney would've been so happy to be with her sons to this very exact day, and it's all thanks to scam assghari for making it happen in the first place! poor girl :( 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Baronesse said:

Not the dr*g dealer boyfriend :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not the incoherent rants :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not the word salads in a British accent :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I CAN'T :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

But were any lies detected though? 
:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

They are teenagers...
They think they know everything, the know what they think its right, but they will know better some day. 
I dont dismiss their experiences. Yes, they may not have a perfect mom, they have seen and witnessed things. But thats no reason to drop all contact. They should call her, but have boundaries. 

7 hours ago, joanhs said:

They are teenagers...
They think they know everything, the know what they think its right, but they will know better some day. 
I dont dismiss their experiences. Yes, they may not have a perfect mom, they have seen and witnessed things. But thats no reason to drop all contact. They should call her, but have boundaries. 

Yeah, a text here and there is a great start.

• 1 month later...

They were raised to think she’s not normal and not good for them. 
And also I honestly think that they’ve been smoking w**d probably since they’re like 12, also Kevin and his wife are not the smartest, so their brain and education are not the best.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And Britney doesn’t have to change for anybody, she’s free to be herself. She’s not causing harm to anyone she’s just weird. They should respect and love her without judging her. It’s not like KFed is better with his nonexistent job, his manipulation, and his wife with her gambling and money issues..

Britney is done with anyone messing with her and is choosing for once herself first and I really believe she’s right. One day maybe they’ll come back to her, maybe not, but in the meantime life goes on she can’t stay depressed or waiting for them her whole lifetime.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.