Funny story from today regarding a person we all know♥

today i was in a cheap grocery store of Estonia, in my current hometown. its "A1000"! 

i had a venture intending to buy a cheap deodorant, and i think i feel best with this one also. the deodorant sprays look the same, but the producer who produces them are either Agrado or Amalfi.

there were none available with one price tag for them printed out from the store. but none of the cheap deodorants were available.

so i was like can i buy something else from the self help category. and 4 toothbrushes were priced (€ 2.15 euros (€) i think? 

so what do you think they are called? can u guess already?

HINT:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5cgHXlwtw7grPxPDeRGs

the 4 toothbrushes for 2.15 €€€!

Spoiler

were...

JORDANNS:);;;;)))♥♥♥

they were of 4 main colors. and i thought how fun would it had been to buy this family pack for me alone, 4 Jordan toothbrushes, for 2.15...

but i didnt intend to buy them, i decided

well well well, i thought it would be cool to buy them in honor of Jordan Miller

then i tried to make, make, make well a video of the toothbrushes for my friends and for my personal-invite-only instagram, but i recorded it,, the video,, telling this story and showing these toothbrushes, but it didnt record

i recorded it again and it didnt record

THEN I NOTICED MY NEW SD CARD 255GB THAT MY FRIEND BOUGHT FOR ME, and for what i had a trip to further than usual for the packs automate, WAS BROKEN.

and it was the second one that my friend tried to buy me

but still a funny story...

and there is some hope one other friend repairs the SD CARD connection, so. my friends are geeks like that ♥♥

Edited by Micce_InBut Black Out
1 minute ago, Micce_InBut Black Out said:

noooo bro

give me an honest review...

i love getting feedback...

what i dont like are school essays..;)

even if i have got the greatest grade of an essay like that even in the TOP2 school of Estonia in the high school :D

Well, it's a mixure of random events what happened to you :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

My impact :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Haha thanks for sharing!

love ya.

the forum can be sad but its also a good place for me.

i love how for me Exhale is a main place on internet like Facebook

when im going to browse, there are always the usual: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Exhale (... annd gmail.com) ;)

i always think how i get so much done on internet, but there are like 6 main places on a browser consuming my time and Exhale is one of the royally importants.

and its free!!

so tysm

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Micce_InBut Black Out said:

well i find beauty in strange creepy things like that

a song to celebrate:

soww, we dont have to be strangers in this internet of ours.

i know im shy too but do share on whatsapp;)

A strange event for me is that I lost my tourmaline stone what absorbs negative energy. It's nowhere behind the bed, or on the carpet (my robot vacuum cleaner would get stuck on it). I had it in my hand while I was sleeping and I haven't found it anywhere since. I actually moved the bed away from the wall and there was nothing. Also, I took out all the duvet covers, the mattress and also nothing. What do you think?

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

A strange event for me is that I lost my tourmaline stone what absorbs negative energy. It's nowhere behind the bed, or on the carpet (my robot vacuum cleaner would get stuck on it). I had it in my hand while I was sleeping and I haven't found it anywhere since. I actually moved the bed away from the wall and there was nothing. Also, I took out all the duvet covers, the mattress and also nothing. What do you think?

i hate losing things

but i am trying to train myself towards thinking: i can always get a substitute.

i guess its exactly not the case for you but i for once dont believe your bad luck stays forever.

you are a person with a strong heart actually, let your heart guide you

im a person who also has a caring heart, but i didnt accept myself for so long and thought i cant love. 

but whatever it is worth, whatever for absolutely forever, i put my heart on my sleeve and tell you, you are a person who gives a shhh

and thinking about the acts you make to care about people in this world, is what should really guide you instead of fretting about losing this thing that was precious for you. i know its important but your heart is also important

imagine if there was a story where a person always lost things, and it stopped for him/her to live.

if i was a person who loses things, i would consider LETTING GO ;)

I lost my white pendrive i bought this year and I'm still pissed about it, 

it was with the eras show and a weird interesting movie but still pleasing to watch, the sweet east

i went to the dentist 2 months ago and i forgot to buy a new curaprox, so thanks to remind me to go do that, i like to go for a new toothbrush two times a year right after i do my tooth cleaning twice a year

:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

4 hours ago, Micce_InBut Black Out said:

today i was in a cheap grocery store of Estonia, in my current hometown. its "A1000"! 

i had a venture intending to buy a cheap deodorant, and i think i feel best with this one also. the deodorant sprays look the same, but the producer who produces them are either Agrado or Amalfi.

there were none available with one price tag for them printed out from the store. but none of the cheap deodorants were available.

so i was like can i buy something else from the self help category. and 4 toothbrushes were priced (€ 2.15 euros (€) i think? 

so what do you think they are called? can u guess already?

HINT:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5cgHXlwtw7grPxPDeRGs

the 4 toothbrushes for 2.15 €€€!

Reveal hidden contents

were...

JORDANNS:);;;;)))♥♥♥

they were of 4 main colors. and i thought how fun would it had been to buy this family pack for me alone, 4 Jordan toothbrushes, for 2.15...

but i didnt intend to buy them, i decided

well well well, i thought it would be cool to buy them in honor of Jordan Miller

then i tried to make, make, make well a video of the toothbrushes for my friends and for my personal-invite-only instagram, but i recorded it,, the video,, telling this story and showing these toothbrushes, but it didnt record

i recorded it again and it didnt record

THEN I NOTICED MY NEW SD CARD 255GB THAT MY FRIEND BOUGHT FOR ME, and for what i had a trip to further than usual for the packs automate, WAS BROKEN.

and it was the second one that my friend tried to buy me

but still a funny story...

and there is some hope one other friend repairs the SD CARD connection, so. my friends are geeks like that ♥♥

Internet Spying GIF by P-Valley

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.