Ava Phillipe as Britney in Biopic

I mean.. we don't even know if she can act. I think they will want a professional actress to play Britney in the movie. I could however see them going with her mom (Reese Witherspoon) to play Lynne. She's from Louisiana too so the accent will come naturally.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
30 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Uhhh No GIF by Brittany Broski

I just don’t see it. She’s so pretty and talented. I’ve seen her around in movies n stuff, but I don’t see Britney’s eyes, which is more like sad eyes- that she naturally has . I see more like: spacer.png

McKenna 

the eyes are definitely tricky... I'm trying to picture McKenna (?) with brown eyes 

6 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I mean.. we don't even know if she can act. I think they will want a professional actress to play Britney in the movie. I could however see them going with her mom (Reese Witherspoon) to play Lynne. She's from Louisiana too so the accent will come naturally.

Even Britney couldn't act and she made a movie.

10 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Uhhh No GIF by Brittany Broski

I was literally JUST thinking her last night. She's a terrific actress, and she sings as well

I just don’t see it. She’s so pretty and talented. I’ve seen her around in movies n stuff, but I don’t see Britney’s eyes, which is more like sad eyes- that she naturally has . I see more like: spacer.png

McKenna 

5 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

britney was great in crossroads. her performance is still slept on til today. and that’s just sad.

She didn't really act.  She was just being herself  (ar the time). Not the 2024 self 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.