🚨 RUMOR: Cade Hudson Is Behind TMZ's "Britney Needs Conservatorship" Stories

2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think yours tone says it very clearly...or am I wrong? You can share your opinion, what YOU think about HIM... 

It's very bizarre that you just invent things that I never said, but you do you I guess. I said that we shouldn't state things as a fact when they are just theories because that's how misinformation spreads. We can't complain if people believe things that are either unconfirmed or unverified about Britney if we are doing the same things ourselves. I don't think he is a good manager and I have said that several times and if we got credible information that he was feeding stories to TMZ without Britney's knowledge or consent I would be the first to criticise him.

• Like 1

Britney lives so much behind closed doors... I think she doesn't know about the world. I don't think she ever knew Cade was like that. Is Britney really alive? I don't even know that anymore. 

Edited by Yanal

Good thread. 

Looking at the receipts provided, Cade paid TMZ to write an article painting him in a good light by saying he was essential in getting her out of the c-ship. Now, he pays TMZ to write articles saying she needs to be put in a c-ship again in hopes he'll become her conservator and steal all her money. 

Creepy stuff :S

On 8/5/2024 at 5:25 PM, alexbickle said:

Good thread. 

Looking at the receipts provided, Cade paid TMZ to write an article painting him in a good light by saying he was essential in getting her out of the c-ship. Now, he pays TMZ to write articles saying she needs to be put in a c-ship again in hopes he'll become her conservator and steal all her money. 

Creepy stuff :S

The crazy thing about Cade running to TMZ for them to do articles on him painting him in a good light is that no other manager in the history of entertainment goes to the media to brag about themselves :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This really seems like fans being unhappy with Britney's state and trying to find someone to blame other than Britney herself.

Cade is a longtime friend, he may not be the best manager, but she's basically retired so she probably doesn't want a big Hollywood manager.

Britney is very hurt and traumatized and honestly is probably very difficult to work with. I get the feeling nobody can get her to do what she "should" do or what might be best for her. It is what it is, I think until Britney is ready, we won't see any improvement from any manager.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

This really seems like fans being unhappy with Britney's state and trying to find someone to blame other than Britney herself.

Cade is a longtime friend, he may not be the best manager, but she's basically retired so she probably doesn't want a big Hollywood manager.

Britney is very hurt and traumatized and honestly is probably very difficult to work with. I get the feeling nobody can get her to do what she "should" do or what might be best for her. It is what it is, I think until Britney is ready, we won't see any improvement from any manager.

You can do a lot with Britney's legacy as a manager, Cade seems to be full of bland ideas. Have you seen the basic merch? Don't get me started with the skateboard line :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

That aside, he surrounds himself with Larry Rudolph, the Kardashians, and goes to TMZ to brag about himself when no other manager in history has done so...

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—