🚨 RUMOR: Cade Hudson Is Behind TMZ's "Britney Needs Conservatorship" Stories

Blind Item #5

The manager of the permanent A list "singer" keeps running to the tabloids talking about this deal and that deal and the millions of dollars the singer could earn if she would only take the deals. If he could get her in a conservatorship, he could make those deals for her and make that commission.  

FyhJ0KsXsAMEOdK?format=jpg&name=large

FyhJ0KtXsAcx6_3?format=jpg&name=large

F1UQ35AX0AEpaBs?format=jpg&name=large
FAoVuR1XEAEmS7I?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Lola2790
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

I remember this forum used to love Cade and think he was cute. 

Now it's changed!

I personally don't know if I'm convinced he's a bad person in her life. They've been friends for years now. 

We won't ever really know, I guess?

:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I think we do know...check out my post above yours...:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

With all that we know the past 3 years, I think we can conclude Cade Hudson appears to be the new gatekeeper :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
  - Proof of gatekeeping: 
    - No direct communication between Britney and other celebrities (e.g., Halsey, Cher)
    - Halsey said she showed Britney the "Lucky" music video frame by frame prior to release; Britney later called it out on Twitter being shocked by it, indicating Halsey communicated with Cade, not Britney
    - Cher said in an interview last year she hears stories about Britney's struggles post-conservatorship but she also cannot contact her directly even after the conservatorship

- Cade Hudson has not defended Britney against TMZ smear campaigns:
  - Did not call out TMZ for the fake hotel fight story
  - Lawyers up for himself but fails to help or defend Britney

- Other Concerns
  - Questionable if Cade told Britney she owed Cassie for finding Rosengart. That's why Britney still has CrowdSurf managing her social media after conservatorship.
  - The New Yorker suggested Cassie and Cade made finding a lawyer seem like a significant achievement

- Good friends with Larry Rudolph
  - General disregard for Britney’s 13 years of suffering:
    - Overmedication
    - Withheld access to her children
    - Forced to work constantly, even when ill with 102 fever

Ooh! :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

I repeat, Cade is a venomous snake who has intruded into Britney's life since 2010, he has not moved a finger to free her from conservatorship, he is a disturbed person who thinks he is Britney Spears.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BPI said:

I repeat, Cade is a venomous snake who has intruded into Britney's life since 2010, he has not moved a finger to free her from conservatorship, he is a disturbed person who thinks he is Britney Spears.

Cade posted this rare pic which is from 2008 when the conservatorship started

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BPI said:

I found this post alarming

Cade Hudson continues to be Britney's manager.

In addition to being her manager, he is a great friend of hers and their bond is eternal and strong

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I remember this forum used to love Cade and think he was cute. 

Really? I remember people either being neutral towards him or being a bit weirded out by him especially because of the SA allegations. And then people got more suspicious towards after the c-ship ended

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone call this man cut tho …

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Whatever he is, he is no way a good manager for her business. 

also is she still in CAA? And didn’t he quit to be her manager or does being a manager get you a bigger cut? 

It's weird...it was initially reported Cade Hudson quit CAA to be Britney's manager full-time but this week's reports say Britney brokered the movie deal with Hudson Management & CAA.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It's weird...it was initially reported Cade Hudson quit CAA to be Britney's manager full-time but this week's reports say Britney brokered the movie deal with Hudson Management & CAA.

Well he’s ambitious :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

57 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It’s time for us to move on. Britney is a celebrity she will never be truly free. After celebrity is basically a public figure for the company or management that gave them a platform. Britney signed a contract. Now the same people who benefited from her conservatorship are seeking to profit off the pain it caused her.

Britney doesn’t know the inner workings of her own business Bryan spears revealed this 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.