TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS FAMILY & FRIENDS CONCERNED W/ RELATIONSHIP ... Back To Paul Too Fast!!!

25 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

How about you stop blaming the fans and just cut all this divisive **** out, already. All of her fans are concerned. No one here has direct involvement or insight into Britney's life, so how can any fan be an enabler?

literally 😭 she does not care if her fans like or dislike her relationship, no one is “enabling” her 

• Like 2

The good sis lacks good judgement.. always had and always will. Making stupid and dumb decisions was one of the many reasons she was an easy target for predators. She paid a big price for that and still.. to this day.. nothing has changed.. she lost 13 years of her life and she didn’t learn ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This relationship is the perfect example of Britney being unstable. 

With this tmz article I really wonder if her "loved ones" are really worried or everything going as planned.

maybe show a messy Britney is more important? Maybe they really separated the person and the brand, so the brand will not be affected by Britney current image? 

so many questions... just like who called the paparazzi this time? Paul? her team? Or both?

let's remember candids are not made by accident anymore. Backgrid people are hired by the celebrities... someone wanted the world to see Britney with this guy again, and with this tmz article things are getting more fishy... 

oh, and tmz is implying the foot injury was caused by Paul? Or I have misunderstood?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

She is add1ct3d to misery, drama, scandal, dirt, drOUgs, fvgly bad people, she needs psychiatric help to get out of this self-destructive loop, and at this point I wish she had an intervention, and real professional help, in a place far from LA.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

she lost 13 years of her life and she didn’t learn ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

That's the real crazy thing about it.

But it makes sense if you notice the way she talks about 2006 and 2007, even in the book... in her mind she was completely fine, not doing anything wrong, not with questionable people (like Lufti and Adnan).

The today Britney seems the same 2007 Britney... and that's not a good thing.

Sadly the c-ship abuse made her think that everything she did before the c-ship was normal, like no real mistakes and people just overreacted.

She never deserved to have her freedom take away, but the fact she normalize her behavior back then explains a lot of what we see today from her.

Any person would learn with the whole mess, but Britney doesn't seem to understand what truly happened. How it doesn't mean her father and the c-ship were right, but it doesn't mean she was right either. 

Her having the relationship with Paul, the way she expose herself, the way she deals with media. It's crazy how she still is struggling after so long, for the same exact things.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, SJK said:

She really went from Sam to this clown

Even Kevin was somewhat attractive when he was young, I just don’t get it 

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The good sis lacks good judgement.. always had and always will. Making stupid and dumb decisions was one of the many reasons she was an easy target for predators. She paid a big price for that and still.. to this day.. nothing has changed.. she lost 13 years of her life and she didn’t learn ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The meltdowns I'm seeing lol :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Let's be positive! Maybe he's another Adnan Ghalib...he turned out to be a good guy but Jamie put an end to that... 

Do I think this guy is bad news?

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Am I gonna cry about it every other minute in every other thread?
:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I have my own issues with men to deal with lol. 

I care about her of course (unlike some who are just feigning concern) and I do worry, especially since she’s been taken advantage of in the past…But at this point, Britney is a big girl. Let her figure it out on her own.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I am confused of her being around him after calling him out on instagramm too. It's like she'll do anything to make her relatives concerned and running to save her. Whatever it is it is really serious amd i don't think it'll end up good

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

That's the real crazy thing about it.

But it makes sense if you notice the way she talks about 2006 and 2007, even in the book... in her mind she was completely fine, not doing anything wrong, not with questionable people (like Lufti and Adnan).

The today Britney seems the same 2007 Britney... and that's not a good thing.

Sadly the c-ship abuse made her think that everything she did before the c-ship was normal, like no real mistakes and people just overreacted.

She never deserved to have her freedom take away, but the fact she normalize her behavior back then explains a lot of what we see today from her.

Any person would learn with the whole mess, but Britney doesn't seem to understand what truly happened. How it doesn't mean her father and the c-ship were right, but it doesn't mean she was right either. 

Her having the relationship with Paul, the way she expose herself, the way she deals with media. It's crazy how she still is struggling after so long, for the same exact things.

She said she had postpartum. I think she lacks judgement in general it can be result of her condition or just the way her brain works. So she can't really see what is wrong in letting this kind of ppl in. I remember for the record and what she said  really suits to todays reality. She said about 2007:I was guarded and then i started letting people in because i was lonely and whatever the reason...i paid for the consequences big time(smth like that).

So for me it looks like after being guarded under cship she starts to let people in again, bad people, because she is lonely. So i am really scared how it can end up this time as the only person she has around is Brian who might be not the best but at least he is some1 who knows his sister.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, TTrouble said:

I don't know about ya'll but I think Paul is hot :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Of course if u think a convicted person with 10 kids what are not supported by him is hot. If only people would look more into the soul than underneath the clothes...

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.