TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS FAMILY & FRIENDS CONCERNED W/ RELATIONSHIP ... Back To Paul Too Fast!!!

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Out of all the men in the world that she could have this is what she settles for.

88007627-13694565-The_42_year_old_star_and_her_felon_appeared_to_enjoy_a_meal_toge-m-81_1722452444804.jpg

Are we saying none of us has ever ****ed with a **** boy??? And or been d*ccmatized??? Regardless of if Britney is sleeping with him or not, I don't get the hullabaloo. Elizabeth Taylor was married 8 times. Let the woman get some, in PEACE!!!

Edited by theodoritasenorita
gotta get the d in there
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Are we saying none of us has ever ****ed with a **** boy??? And or been ****matized??? Regardless of if Britney is sleeping with him or not, I don't get the hullabaloo. Elizabeth Taylor was married 8 times. Let the woman get some, in PEACE!!!

I think the hoopla is this isn’t the first time Brit has been with a married man. Britney doesn’t seem to learn and that’s the difference. I doubt she’s getting some in peace when they seem to be having fights.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, I might blackout said:

I truly don’t think she and Paul are dating, I think he is a friend and an employee. I mean let’s think, he drives her around and stuff there has been no proof of them being in an actual relationship. Also Britney said she had 2 boyfriends after she split from Sam, who’s the other one? Also if paparazzi are always on Britney’s butt when she’s with Paul there would have been photos of them together romantically. We have never seen anything romantic between the two, I just think they are friends and he is an employee. Britney does have a past of befriending employees so it would make sense.

Didn't he take her on a date/for a dinner right after the divorce with Sam? I remember that.

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think the hoopla is this isn’t the first time Brit has been with a married man. Britney doesn’t seem to learn and that’s the difference. I doubt she’s getting some in peace when they seem to be having fights.

Show me two human beings who don't fight, disagree, or have an argument... and I bet we'll find Lou Taylor behind them feeding them lithium Zombie GIF by Metal Blade Records

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

True fans are very concerned too. Only enabling fans are fine with this ugly felon being with Britney :enigma_alien_blue:

How about you stop blaming the fans and just cut all this divisive **** out, already. All of her fans are concerned. No one here has direct involvement or insight into Britney's life, so how can any fan be an enabler?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Show me two human beings who don't fight, disagree, or have an argument... and I bet we'll find Lou Taylor behind them feeding them lithium Zombie GIF by Metal Blade Records

I’m not saying what Britney is doing is uncommon it’s the face she does it over and over again.

Is it a crime? No

Does it probably see her sons not want to be around with Brit clearly making bad choices in Paul? YES

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not saying what Britney is doing is uncommon it’s the face she does it over and over again.

Is it a crime? No

Does it probably see her sons not want to be around with Brit clearly making bad choices in Paul? YES

EH. I dunno. I feel like K-fed did a really good job of influencing his sons such that they perceive Britney through a specific lens. Maybe once they are older they will be able put on a few new lenses through which their perception of their mother changes, but they are still too young to be able to process any of the baggage that comes along with a divorce and having a mega star as a mom. Sometimes, you gotta walk away to see the forest through the trees. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.