TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS FAMILY & FRIENDS CONCERNED W/ RELATIONSHIP ... Back To Paul Too Fast!!!

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears is sliding back into an old relationship ... hanging with Paul Soliz again -- and, her loved ones...

Britney Spears is sliding back into an old relationship ... hanging with Paul Soliz again -- and, her loved ones are worried about how quickly she's seemingly run back into his arms.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Spears' friends and family -- including her brother Bryan, we're told -- are confused and concerned she's already hanging with PS again just weeks after the two split up under rocky circumstances.

We're told Britney let everyone around her know at the time that she was finished with Paul ... going as far as telling her gate guards to take him off the guest list for good. So, naturally, the chummy lunch in Malibu earlier this week raised some alarm bells in her circle.

Our sources say those close to Brit are worried about Paul's criminal past ... and, we're also told Britney came to the conclusion that she felt Paul was just using her. That's exactly why some in her orbit are wondering why he's still around ... seeing how she came to this conclusion not that long ago.

Her loved ones are well aware couples can rekindle their romance and get back together from time to time... but our sources say they're still confused why they got back together so fast. Not just this ... but we're told her pals found out about them hanging again from pap pics as opposed to Spears herself.

Like we told you ... Britney and Soliz grabbed lunch with pals at the Soho House in Malibu Wednesday. Weeks after Britney proclaimed herself "single as ****" via Instagram -- clearly throwing shade at Soliz, or it seemed at the time.

The two have had a rocky relationship, to say the least ... they had a huge blow-up fight at the Chateau Marmont nearly landing Brit in an ambulance -- although she later claimed it was just a foot injury.

Anyway, it appears they're putting all that behind them, even if those close to Brit aren't ready to do the same.

Edited by nowimstronger
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

I truly don’t think she and Paul are dating, I think he is a friend and an employee. I mean let’s think, he drives her around and stuff there has been no proof of them being in an actual relationship. Also Britney said she had 2 boyfriends after she split from Sam, who’s the other one? Also if paparazzi are always on Britney’s butt when she’s with Paul there would have been photos of them together romantically. We have never seen anything romantic between the two, I just think they are friends and he is an employee. Britney does have a past of befriending employees so it would make sense.

She was topless with him in the hotel room during the Chateau Marmont incident. They’re ****ing.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

I truly don’t think she and Paul are dating, I think he is a friend and an employee. I mean let’s think, he drives her around and stuff there has been no proof of them being in an actual relationship. Also Britney said she had 2 boyfriends after she split from Sam, who’s the other one? Also if paparazzi are always on Britney’s butt when she’s with Paul there would have been photos of them together romantically. We have never seen anything romantic between the two, I just think they are friends and he is an employee. Britney does have a past of befriending employees so it would make sense.

The reason nothing 'romantic' has been seen is Britney and Paul have been trying to hide their relationship.

Just like last year when it was reportedly over and then Britney popped up in Vegas with Paul, it's wild it will be going on a year she's been with him. 

Why would he be at the hotel with her in her room? Security is usually outside the door and reportedly their working relationship ended last year. 

• Love 3
Just now, Jup1ter said:

She was with a bunch of security anyways 

this is a game that can't be public in social platforms in this new society we're in

Security or not look what Jason Alexander was able to do even with security on the premises he got into the home and all the way to Britney's bedroom. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance
thank you!! This is what I’ve been saying! 
I said in a previous topic I thought maybe he was apart of her entourage / security team.

I thought I was the only one who thought this. 

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Security or not look what Jason Alexander was able to do even with security on the premises he got into the home and all the way to Britney's bedroom. 

I rather listen to GUESS than play this CHESS

I keep my initial thoughts that all of the lunch thing was staged only for a reason:  "her loved ones" are worried. C´MON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Britney still fragile about things (13 years etc etc) and it will take time for her to heal, even more with this kind of people around her trying to "help". It´s sad and I truly wish her the best and she could be stronger and smarter than all of this traps they keep on trying to put her

Edited by mmmpapii
miswriting
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Obviously, Britney can have s** with whoever she desires, I don't think people here are saying she can't... It's not like comments here will ever make Britney do something. Personally, I do worry about her because she keeps surrounding herself with people who don't have her best interests at heart. She said so herself...He sold her out to the paps, but I bet he sent her a dumb apology and Britney, who hasn't fully healed yet, confuses that **** with love. I hope she doesn't take him around the world with the money she's making off her movie. He's literally scum.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

I hope so. God this is brilliant take. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Obviously, Britney can have s** with whoever she desires, I don't think people here are saying she can't... It's not like comments here will ever make Britney do something. Personally, I do worry about her because she keeps surrounding herself with people who don't have her best interests at heart. She said so herself...He sold her out to the paps, but I bet he sent her a dumb apology and Britney, who hasn't fully healed yet, confuses that **** with love. I hope she doesn't take him around the world with the money she's making off her movie. He's literally scum.

With his record I’m not sure he can leave the country. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.