The biopic announcement is just a desperate move from Cade to distract us from the fact that she is dating Paul

15 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

But I thought Cade was sabotaging her by posting negative things onto her social? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: So is he doing damage control  for her or is he trying to damage her reputation? Lol Y’all make no sense. And even if the movie announcement is a distraction, the movie is still happening…so its not like its a lie. He is the only one savaging her career at this point (which is in her best interest to keep intact so she can fund her lifestyle), while she does the most to destroy it.

I think both things can be true. It's clear Cade is an inferior manager and an even worse PR. He is not professionally prepared to manage someone like Britney, and he has a sketchy past of sabotaging his own friends, if you were actively online during the AnythingDiz and OceanUp era then you remember how he backstabbed Miley at the same time he was getting her deals (though he wasn't her manager, he was more of an "assistant" with good connections), he was Miley's best friend too. Unfortunately, though all of this went down during the digital era, it happened in that weird period where a lot of things got lost, and if you google both of their names, nothing comes up, but it happened. 

I don't think Cade is salvaging his career, he's just going along for an easy ride. With Cade or no Cade, the movie was eventually going to happen. He seems always to do the bare minimum, he always lets the negative stories hit first AND gain momentum before he even releases a statement from Britney's side... And when he does, which is not always, they're half-assed statements. 

Now, you can agree to disagree because none of us have physical proof of this, but I think Britney was honest in her post about Halsey, and then Cade had to fill her in that he pretended to be her... Which you could argue is standard for a lot of artists, but given the circumstances, it just makes me think of how many more things happen that Britney is not aware of. A lot of celebrities have said (after the conservatorship ended) how difficult and impossible it is to communicate with her, some celebrities have said how they have tried reaching out with zero response (even celebrities that Britney at some point have said she admires), so I don't think its too out of this world to think he's controlling what information gets to her. The likelihood at this point that she'll fire him are slim to none... But I don't trust him just based on his past and the way Britney's public image is currently perceived .

• Love 1

Britney Spears Wiki:

• Cade and Britney became friends in 2011 and is the only friend Britney sees frequently.
  • Cade was responsible for the hiring of britney's first lawyer in 13 years Matthew Rosengart.
  • Cade has represented stars like Gwyneth Paltrow, Bella Thorne and Johnny Knoxville.
  • Cade began working as Britney's manager in 2022 after her former manager of 25 years, Larry Rudolph quit in 2021.
BRITNEYSPEARS.FANDOM.COM

Cade Hudson is Britney's best friend and alleged current manager. Cade and Britney became friends in...

so so after 2011… :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Edited by Inherzone

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.