Britney will now have #1 singles, #1 albums, a #1 book, and a #1 movie. Who else is doing it like her?

1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

who is this disgraceful troll? the way you talk about her it seems that you are her panties? 

GTFO troll

I've been respectful in my responses and my observations.  It's you who is hollering like a maniac without a proper argument.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

I've been respectful in my responses and my observations.  It's you who is hollering like a maniac without a proper argument.

I actually agree; you've been super respectful and I appreciate all of the feedback on the prior comment. Thank you for sharing. Definitely some food for thought.

• Love 1
Just now, lucho pedres said:

I said what I said.

Glad to hear that you're admitting to "inserting yourself into my conversation, calling me a troll, cursing at me all while failing to formulate a proper argument"  and that despite these admissions, you continue to claim that I am not respectful.  Yikes.  Explaining your thought process to you is exhausting and a waste of my time, energy, and O2.

Do yourself a favor, pick up a book (any book) and read it.  If you're not going to formulate a proper argument, please stop replying and clogging up my news feed and everyone else who is subscribed to this thread.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.