Who should play Britney in her new MOVIE?

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I think they may go for a complete unknown actress with decent singing skills, but cast a bigger named celebrity for the role of Jamie or Lynne 

Yes I want an unknown. Some young new talent with some experience with dancing and gymnastics. I'm sure she out there. A Jlo Selena situation would be ideal.

• Like 7
Just now, Jup1ter said:

That will not make people go see it tho

It will trust me, especially if they cast more well know actors for the supporting roles 

this movie won’t see the light of day for a few years anyway, we got time 

• Like 1

Everyone today looks too fake and/or bored. They'll need someone who is a classic, timeless beauty with bright, innocent eyes and a gorgeous smile, someone who is fit and sturdy yet petite, and who can dance like Britney and have the same charm and playfulness. Honestly, I don't think anyone alive could do it, and it will be a disappointment. But I loveeee being wrong about these things.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

None of the actresses mentioned have Britney’s famous rock solid abs and muscular dancer build that made Britney’s midriff famous.

i will not stand for her to be played by an Anne Hathaway twig or softchub Millie Bobby brown. 

Edited by TeeZB
  • Like 1
WWW.YAHOO.COM

‘I think her story, first of all, resonates with me’

Millie BB has got what it takes to show the many facets of our girl! She can bring the charisma, the sweetness, the rage, the glamour, and the pure talent. Like Britney she is outstandingly gorgeous. No one can do it better than Brit, just like Marilyn. But few ladies got what it takes to bring her to life on the silver screen. MBB is a beautiful story teller and this could win her an oscar. I think she can capture young Brit and also the adult Brit. She understands what it means to be a young superstar. Millie will be like what Angela Basset did for Tina Turner. I think Britney would like her on a personal level too. Millie comes from a place of love. She is a fan herself. She was coached to sing by the great Mariah! Work on those moves MBB 🥳😂🍀🦋

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Anya Taylor Joy 🤩

She is absolutely Incredible! Unbelievably talented and beautiful like our Queen! Anya would definitely portray Britney with class and respect. She would make a very Haute Couture Britney, with mystery, strength, innocence, and a cool darkness. I would love to see how she would capture Brits aura. She’s definitely got what it takes. 💯 💯 💯 💯 

Get the Looks: Anya Taylor-Joy at SNL

WWW.BEAUTYLAUNCHPAD.COM

Anya Taylor-Joy rocked two retro-inspired hair looks created by Gregory Russell.

favicon.ico Jean Harlow And Ginger Rogers Inspired Anya Taylor-Joy’s Peaky Blinders Beauty Looks | British Vogue

WWW.VOGUE.CO.UK

Another ’30s screen goddess, Margaret Sullavan, was the template for Lizzie Shelby’s looks...

favicon_48x48-7470a30d.png hourly anya taylor-joy on Twitter | Anya taylor joy, Fashion, Anya

WWW.PINTEREST.COM

“anya taylor-joy wearing pigtails is the cutest”

favicon.ico Anya Taylor-Joy bares her bum in laced-up leather corset dress for...

PAGESIX.COM

The "Furiosa" actress got cheeky in a red minidress that flashed plenty of skin as she chatted with...

APNEWS.COM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — In a span of seven months this year alone, Anya Taylor-Joy played a...
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.