What is going on with you all? shame

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Find the 20+ page threads on here about gossip tiring most of the time. It usually just escalates to people arguing and as someone who doesn’t spend her entire day scrolling through this forum it can be tiring to keep up with all the posts :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well this is true tbh…I know I’m part of the problem and contribute to the escalation sometimes but, yeah you’re not wrong 😬 Dog Smile GIF

• Haha 1
On 8/1/2024 at 12:05 PM, 2K16NEY said:

Blind support isn’t support. Britney clearly needs some help and she isn’t learning from her mistakes.

Clearly??? According to what exactly? This rhetoric belittles a grown woman who is allowed to make as many mistakes as she needs; it's called living. Unless Britney Spears is breaking some laws that I'm unaware of, I don't understand what the problem is. 

I'm not religious by any means but this feels appropriate: 

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

• Like 2

This is a forum about Britney Spears.

This is seriously the only celebrity dedicated forum where a group of members try to gaslight and punish people for discussing the person the forum is dedicated to 

they say get a life!! Stop talking about her! Stop talking about her felon boyfriend! Touch grass is a favorite term by these gang members

***** this is a forum about Britney the topic is Britney her career and her personal life. Same way as every other forum. Like shut up. 

example: Britney punches some random guy in the face “OMG Omg do not mention this she had a a bad day don’t you guys have bad days seriously go outside do u have a life??????”

um ok

• Like 2

The real sad part is that this fanbase is slowly becoming like a mental illness.

All the "positive" topics are pure fantasies about a popstar that doesn't exist. "Imagine if Britney did this or looked like that" type of posts nonstop. In order to be a "true" Britney fan, you need to be in serious denial of reality, and you just keep writing fanfics from a parrallel universe where Britney wears a floral dress for her big movie premiere.

This causes the main conflict between fans. Dreamers vs realists. Which one is more disrespectful? These fantasies with AI pics of a non-existent popstar, or the sad reality? The truth is Britney shouldn't even have a fanbase anymore since she's retired and has nothing to offer besides personal drama, which is something fans shouldn't even discuss according to the dreamers. So what are you stanning? Fantasies? Photos of an imaginary MET gala? Tracklists of an imaginary Blackout re-release? An imaginary world where Alexander Skarsgard or a random IG model is her new boyfriend? Everything positive is imaginary, non-existent, not real, pure fantasy.

What are you guys doing?

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 3

Stop! Its called freedom of speech we can express how disapointed we are with her actions because this is a forum to do exactly that. I am not here for the blind enabling or the “positive” threads only. Ever heard of toxic positivity.  Its really sad for some of us long time fans to accept the end of what once was our idol. Shés nowhere to be found now. 

• Love 2
On 8/1/2024 at 11:50 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are the definition of why idolatry is so harmful. You're here defending a convicted felon with multiple felonies. Discussing these topics and expressing my opinion against Britney having any relationship with a felon doesn't make me toxic or a bad person, and I don't feel ashamed for it. I'm still here because I love and support Britney, but that doesn't mean I need to blindly agree with every decision she makes. It's not like I'm stopping Britney from living her life. She will continue to do as she pleases. 

you are the definition of idolatry, talking and judging someone who you don't like, I don't care what Britney does in her life, is hers! not mine.

On 8/1/2024 at 12:09 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

Because I’ve cared about her as a human being since 1998 and I don’t think it’s okay to manipulate a traumatized and vulnerable woman that’s been betrayed by everyone around her? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

He’s literally dangerous. He has serious criminal charges, he has no morals (neglecting his own children) and he’s broken the law for dirty pay before (dr*g dealer). Can you not put two and two together? It’s not just dumb fan gossip, he’s dangerous. 

if he is dangerous is not your problem.

pathetic. 

5 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

This is a forum about Britney Spears.

This is seriously the only celebrity dedicated forum where a group of members try to gaslight and punish people for discussing the person the forum is dedicated to 

they say get a life!! Stop talking about her! Stop talking about her felon boyfriend! Touch grass is a favorite term by these gang members

***** this is a forum about Britney the topic is Britney her career and her personal life. Same way as every other forum. Like shut up. 

example: Britney punches some random guy in the face “OMG Omg do not mention this she had a a bad day don’t you guys have bad days seriously go outside do u have a life??????”

um ok

gurl, you have the right to talk about her, but your right ends when you starts to talk nonsense and mock about her life.

who are you to judge heR? 

On 8/3/2024 at 12:44 PM, 2K16NEY said:

Yay! Just as child support ends for one, it starts for another :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

HMM. Let's look at recent events shall we? 

Britney's divorce from Sam wrapped up pretty quickly and neatly. Prenup UPHELD. 

People keep saying Britney hasn't learned from her mistakes, but I'd say that that is a solid counter example where she didn't repeat her messy divorce from K-Fed.

Now, some people may say that the only reason her divorce from Sam was clean is due to team con or Cade or  tv show 90s GIF

, BECAUSE people don't like giving Britney credit when credit is due. If you're in that group, you do you. 

From MY point of view, she openly admitted in off the record that she made a mistake in getting married to K-Fed:

“I think I married for the wrong reasons,” Spears said. “Instead of following my heart and doing what made me really happy, I just did it for the sake of the idea of everything.”

Another example of a LESSON LEARNED.

So here's my question: If she keeps making the same mistakes, why wasn't her divorce from Sam just as messy as her divorce from K-Fed??? Kids aside. 

There are so many ways to structure contracts in life including custody of children when you are not married. No one said she's marrying Paul and it hasn't been confirmed that she's even dating him.

That said, if she is having a baby, be it by Paul or someone from a sperm bank or maybe even Cade offered (who knows, stranger things have happened), I'm sure she has well compensated them and made them sign the appropriate contracts so that she doesn't get stuck paying child support to a dead beat for another 18 years...

In other news, if Britney ever DOES come back to the music industry, she should remake this song with her own spin on it... cause BOY does she have material for it!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.