Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

Enough is enough! I just can't believe this! We all know how blind you can get of bad love. You take any shït just because your heart is addicted to love. But there's a line, a bottom of blackness you can't let yourself cross or even worse go back to. This is just unbelievable!!! She can probably see herself in him, the drama, the wild mind, some things in common, but this is not good. He's just too bad. I believe in change in people. But. This can't be good. I feel so sorry and chocked. So sad. She really needs to get a grip now. This will only lead to disaster. 

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Honestly I don't think she cares... 

He is proving what she wants right now... maybe it's enough for her.

Hanging out with a person like him is dark, i don't think Britney wants to understand the problem.

Agree it's the darkest she's ever done :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 2

Just voicing my opinion, don't come for me and I'm gonna get burned at the stake for saying this because y'all can be ruthless but.. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Could it be the possibility of him being her body guard or part of her "entourage"? ... I mean... has there ever been any photos or proof of them displaying PDA? She's never denied or confirmed it. I'm only asking because I've never seen any, so if they have, I apologise.

Has she or anyone ever said (besides TMZ or "sources close to the star".. when she doesn't really have anyone "close" to her) that they were ever a couple?

Edited by kaylee90
11 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Lmao you guys get soooo mad. I don’t get it 

like you don’t have friends/family that say “I’m so done with him” and you’re out one night turn around they are gone and they are in an Uber to get ****ed down . My god. Let her live 

We are just worried about the people she loves to hang with. She is someone who has been used and abused, and the moment she is bored she runs to these problematic people without double thinking, and then if something bad happens blames it on someone else. I guess we just want her to stop this cycle of self-destruction.  She has so much to offer to the world that it is sad when she makes poor decisions so frequently. 

She is free to destroy herself and more power to her if that is her choice, but she deserves better! 

4bb9ae5b24b25119db706f3d919d9c78_w200.gi

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kaylee90 said:

I'm gonna get burned at the stake for this but.. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Could it be the possibility of him being her body guard or part of her "entourage"? ... I mean... has there ever been any photos or proof of them displaying PDA? She's never denied or confirmed it. 

Has she or anyone ever said (besides TMZ or "sources close to the star".. when she doesn't really have anyone "close" to her) that they were ever a couple?

Sometimes I think the same thing, but then I remember her " Single as ****" caption and the immediate news about him leaving her house for good. So I guess they actually have a relationship, but neither her or her team seem very proud of it. It gets lonely at the top. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kaylee90 said:

Just voicing my opinion, don't come for me and I'm gonna get burned at the stake for saying this because y'all can be ruthless but.. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Could it be the possibility of him being her body guard or part of her "entourage"? ... I mean... has there ever been any photos or proof of them displaying PDA? She's never denied or confirmed it. I'm only asking because I've never seen any, so if they have, I apologise.

His wife mentioned it 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Whatever the case, that's her life and her choices. And all those disgusting users in here suggesting that she should be in a conservatorship, how many criminals did her father bring to her inner circle huh? Criminals that actually stole her, abused her and caused psychological damage to her?

The decisions she makes in her personal life are not for us to feel proud or disappointed. Her relationships aren't our triumph nor our loss. She is the one that has to learn from her mistakes, or not, and whether she grows from her experience or not doesn't affect us whatsoever. If your values or your beliefs or whatever don't allow you to follow or idolize a person that lives her life the way Britney does, you can and you should've had stopped following her years ago. There's plenty of other celebrities that probably are better suited for your taste or standards.

While you made several valid points, some of us can’t help feeling a bit disappointed by this. Yes, we may not know her personally, but many of us have grown up with her. So it’s only natural for us to want the best for her, and this is just…not it.

That said, there are definitely users here who do NOT want the best for her. These people just masquerade as fans here for whatever reason. They constantly feign concern yet revel at every opportunity to bring her down a few notches. All the while thinking they’re too slick for any of us to notice their transparency. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Imnotcrazy said:

What pr team?

public relations" team, is a group of professionals responsible for managing the public image and reputation of an individual, organization, or company…

Britney's team has contact with PageSix, for example, which always responds to TMZ's allegations.

2 minutes ago, lunario said:

public relations" team, is a group of professionals responsible for managing the public image and reputation of an individual, organization, or company…

Britney's team has contact with PageSix, for example, which always responds to TMZ's allegations.

But what I’m saying, what pr team? She got zero support team:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, kaylee90 said:

He kind of confirms it himself here. (Timestamp 1:11)

I’m pretty good at reading body language, and this guy screams bad news. I really wonder what he’s telling her for her to stay in this relationship.

• Love 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

He kind of confirms it himself here. (Timestamp 1:11)

I’m pretty good at reading body language, and this guy screams bad news. I really wonder what he’s telling her for her to stay in this relationship.

Tbh reading this, I won’t even click on the video, would feel way worse for Britney:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: it’s scary ****, such a talented woman, with so much power ( in many ways) just got this random connection out of nowhere, god :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

46 minutes ago, kaylee90 said:

She said it herself on Instagram when she referenced how he was the one to call the paparazzi on her when those pics were taken of her hunkered down in the passenger seat and Paul was driving the car and then she said she was “single AF”. And they were caught in a hotel room together the night that all that drama broke out at the Chateau Marmont. 

Guess I’m the only one screaming, “Who cares if she’s with him as long as she’s happy!” Also, love to see photographs without paps photoshopping her to look heavy. How can you tell me the other pap photos shown recently, legs especially, weren’t. You get it girl!

2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m sorry but why should the fans be worried? serious question, it’s not like britney has to ask us for permission, we don’t pay her bills, know anything about her. so why do we have a right to be concerned? 

Are you seriously saying her behavior is  not concerning? Every day I enter the board I fear something terrible is gonna happen and a I know some others feel the same. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

While you made several valid points, some of us can’t help feeling a bit disappointed by this. Yes, we may not know her personally, but many of us have grown up with her. So it’s only natural for us to want the best for her, and this is just…not it.

That said, there are definitely users here who do NOT want the best for her. These people just masquerade as fans here for whatever reason. They constantly feign concern yet revel at every opportunity to bring her down a few notches. All the while thinking they’re too slick for any of us to notice their transparency. 

The live action sociopaths never let us down!

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.