Taylor Swift posts statement about the attack in Southport

If only she would turn his brain to the places where genocide is being committed!

There are not only christian or white races in the world! I hate hypocritical artists like this.

Someone who exists only for white Americans!

Snake... :clownery_makeup_meme:

Well because they were attending a Taylor swift themed event.  People should really look at the context of things before replying .. 

nonetheless she should speak about the atrocities the Israeli government is doing to the Palestinians on the daily .. over 40,000 people dead now. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/31/2024 at 2:03 AM, Passionfruit said:

Where is her statement about this attack? :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

WWW.CNN.COM

At least 12 people, including children, were killed when multiple rockets hit a village in Israeli-controlled Golan...

Is this in America though? I mean a lot of deaths happen in my country too, but Indon't think it's Taylor's responsibility to talk about it.

23 hours ago, HAKO said:

If only she would turn his brain to the places where genocide is being committed!

There are not only christian or white races in the world! I hate hypocritical artists like this.

Someone who exists only for white Americans!

Snake... :clownery_makeup_meme:

she’s a pop start not a politician if you can’t see how speaking about Palestine would put her and her fans in danger during a global world tour then you’re things I can’t say out loud..

the mur***s were in the uk nothing to do with white americans and the children were attending a Taylor themed dance class 

why don’t  you go and do something for Palestine instead of keyboard worrying on a forum 

just a thought 

Edited by Gewakefie
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.