What’s the story behind these pics

Spending time with their dancers during their free time:

41759FDD-DC62-4144-B52B-A26C7BF06626.jpe
Click to view full size image
normal_002.jpg

The two that you put and this two are during the the Onyx Hotel Tour (in 2004 and before meeting Kevin), but then stop being with them because she was with Kevin and only go out and spend time with Kevin and in November of 2006 (one moth before of the official breakup) she goes with they again:
So, se basically had a relationship with them before AND after his relationship with Kevin.

EhVEf1bWkAAjs_I?format=jpg&name=small
EhVEf1XWkAA_Slh.jpg

006~585.jpg

047~233.jpg

Edited by descg
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, descg said:

Spending time with their dancers during their free time:

41759FDD-DC62-4144-B52B-A26C7BF06626.jpe
Click to view full size image
normal_002.jpg

The two that you put and this two are during the the Onyx Hotel Tour (in 2004 and before meeting Kevin), but then stop being with them because she was with Kevin and only go out and spend time with Kevin and in November of 2006 (one moth before of the official breakup) she goes with they again:
So, se basically had a relationship with them before AND after his relationship with Kevin.

EhVEf1bWkAAjs_I?format=jpg&name=small
EhVEf1XWkAA_Slh.jpg

006~585.jpg

normal_003~649.jpg

047~233.jpg

Just to clarify and confirm, you are saying Brit dated him or both of the dancers. 

13 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

was she dating them or smth? I had no idea this pics even existed

lol no, he's gay just like Leo, They were just rehearsing, she was originally kissing some dancers during "Breathe on Me" but they ended up just leaving it in the kiss with Leo

source.gif

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.