Katy Perry shooting new music video (for "Lifetimes")

On 7/28/2024 at 6:14 PM, UnderHisSpell said:

She damaged her career so much that I don't think she will recover from it. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube filled with hate comments more than her fans :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

RIP Katy :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 7/28/2024 at 6:59 PM, Jakerivard said:

She is “Lifetimes” away from becoming what she once was 

On 7/28/2024 at 7:26 PM, Lukas1896 said:

That song is such a bad choice for a second single... but ok. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: I can feel the flop incoming :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

18 hours ago, AII said:

That bra again.  Yep. She's toast.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

29 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think she should scrap this album if her best shot at a hit is with this dated *** song. Watch it be the second and last single.

I can't believe how much negativity there is around here. What if she just wants to have fun and not deal with some idiotic #1? I too would like to have fun in this era and not deal with the crap you deal with. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I can't believe how much negativity there is around here. What if she just wants to have fun and not deal with some idiotic #1? I too would like to have fun in this era and not deal with the crap you deal with. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

u can tell her main goal isnt to "have fun". its to be popular again and get #1s (or at least a top 10 hit).. and she needs to LISTEN to the people if she wants to achieve that because lets be honest, thats WHAT SHE WANTS. I KNOW. YOU KNOW. WE ALL KNOW!

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, AII said:

u can tell her main goal isnt to "have fun". its to be popular again and get #1s (or at least a top 10 hit).. and she needs to LISTEN to the people if she wants to achieve that because lets be honest, thats WHAT SHE WANTS. I KNOW. YOU KNOW. WE ALL KNOW!

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry

I honestly don't care how "successful" it is. It's still a level higher than Ava/Dula/Taylor. And I really have bigger worries than hating KP just because she released something you all don't want :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Ummm she literally had a meltdown when Woman’s World was flopping and scheduled an emergency meeting with her team which is why she is rush releasing a new single. 

head-tilt.gif

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I honestly don't care how "successful" it is. It's still a level higher than Ava/Dula/Taylor. And I really have bigger worries than hating KP just because she released something you all don't want :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She's not really higher anymore 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.