Fire Shady Manager Cade Hudson. Cade Told Vicky T To NOT Tell Britney Spears The Truth

1 hour ago, Seanril said:

I have said it on here time and time again but CADE is not to be trusted. He needs to go.

This makes me sick.

You want to know something else that I find very interesting is look at how different her text to Vicky is written versus how "she" writes on Instagram. It's like two different people....

What do you think she was referring to on Instagram about her kids thinking she should value herself more? The nude pics?

I understand that he's her friend. But from a business point of view, she should ONLY have the best for all her professional endeavours. Keep him as a friend if you really love him that much, but keep pro's for everything else. Idk hire Beyonce's team.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, justhanging said:

Call me delusional, but Britney is clearly still trapped and controlled by people she doesn't like.  

She likely won't speak because she is embarrassed she let it happen another time.

I don't think that's delusion at all.

Cade is the new Sam Lutfi

Paul the new K Fed

Bryan the new Jimbo JR

Like the legendary Whitney once sang, "Same script, different cast"

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think that's delusion at all.

Cade is the new Sam Lutfi

Paul the new K Fed

Bryan the new Jimbo JR

Like the legendary Whitney once sang, "Same script, different cast"

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Maxi exposed the **** out of Cade. He said he gets the most awful vibe from Cade and he has never been off about people's true colors.

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 1
Just now, justhanging said:

Maxi exposed the **** out of Cade. He said he gets the most awful vibe from Cade and he has never been off about people's true colors.

I remember that and the vibes Maxi Pad said were felt in Cade's presence.

Maxi unfortunately is a wild card and even drove home intoxicated while on IG live. 

• Like 2

IF everything Jacob posted was true...

Then yes, Cade is team con, never lost contact with Britney family and fired Vicky, something Britney didn't want to happen. This proves Britney is not the one making choices.

The end of the c-ship was actually perfect for team con keep with their business... now everybody thinks Britney is free from all of them and can make her own choices. With her current bad reputation, team con is slowly coming back to the picture... in a positive light.

Spoiler

Psss. Guys, just one advice... don’t make drama if tiktokers start to speculate and create theories for Britney situation. We need them for the next inevitable FreeBritney 2.0. 

K?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

IF everything Jacob posted was true...

Then yes, Cade is team con, never lost contact with Britney family and fired Vicky, something Britney didn't want to happen. This proves Britney is not the one making choices.

The end of the c-ship was actually perfect for team con keep with their business... now everybody thinks Britney is free from all of them and can make her own choices. With her current bad reputation, team con is slowly coming back to the picture... in a positive light.

Hide contents

Psss. Guys, just one advice... don’t make drama if tiktokers start to speculate and create theories for Britney situation. We need them for the next inevitable FreeBritney 2.0. 

K?

Britney was deeply upset about having to see her mother for her birthday so Cade definitely doesn't care to respect her wishes and boundaries.

5 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all said Vicky was sketch when she was probably the best person to come into her life in YEARS! Britney needs to see what a trash bag Cade really is. Vicky had Britney’s back

Maybe they are still seeing each other?

This was posted last week

Just now, justhanging said:

Maybe they are still seeing each other?

This was posted last week

One comment says 

She needs you back in her life, desperately. You were the only good person on her team

and Vicky says

she has me forever on her side! ❤️

Can someone create a table that specifies who is who. I am aware of most of the more notable people (e.g., Larry, Cade, Vicki), but there are people connected to Lynne that I have a hard time remembering what their supposed role is in all this. 

A timeline would be helpful too...

11 hours ago, justhanging said:

Britney was deeply upset about having to see her mother for her birthday so Cade definitely doesn't care to respect her wishes and boundaries.

But she took pictures with Lynne and seemed happy to be reunited with her awful mother.

Britney is easily manipulated, she said it herself.

This episode btw proves how unwell Britney mental state is... she literally accused her mother of trying to kill her, then this happened,  then accused Lynne again of setting her up (chateau episode), days later she was sharing a picture (Lynne included) saying she misses the family.

Team con takes advantage of Britney terrible mental health state and knows what to do with her.

Now we have Bryan back, with the savior narrative all over again.

Britney has been allowing these controlling people into her life for years now, and she never learns when things blow up in her face. It’s like she gets a sense of comfort from having a controlling figure in her life, but then she rebels when they inevitably start taking over her life. I don’t think she knows how to make normal friends. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.