Halsey responds to Britney on twitter: You continue to inspire me everyday

This whole situation somehow reminds me of Iggy's situation. How team con liked the trashbag pic of pretty girls, and how Iggy stood with Britney and exposed them.

(I always keep in mind that there may be somebody that wants to sabotage and screw Britney over...)

Edited by Eternalhouse
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pablitonizer said:

This is just a mess tbh

If they wanted a marketing strategy, it didn't work. Britney was seen as a mad person who did not understand the music video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I don't believe this marketing strategy theory at all, i mean who in the world would promote a music video by bringing it down like that? Oh Cade! i forgot.  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

So that whole 15 page thread was for nothing?:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:
Glad I didn’t read through that mess.

The first page where she says she hated it sounded more real and cohesive than the last tweet we got...

Since when does Britney say “fake news!” Haha!

Could it not be more obvious that this isn’t her posting either of the two posts?

If someone else did post that for her (which I believe they did), why is she sweeping that under the rug? Someone is sabotaging her and she can’t be bothered to call them out?

Goodness, her entire career is a mess.

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Since when does Britney say “fake news!” Haha!

Could it not be more obvious that this isn’t her posting either of the two posts?

If someone else did post that for her (which I believe they did), why is she sweeping that under the rug? Someone is sabotaging her and she can’t be bothered to call them out?

Goodness, her entire career is a mess.

The fact "she" wrote: that was not me on my phone... as something usual.

If we believe this version, how many people are pretending to write on her accounts? Britney gives any person permission to post things and check her phone? Why she can't take control of her own private things (like her phone)?

It's giving c-ship energy.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.