Watch: Celine Dion’s triumphant comeback at the French Olympics

32 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

We don't know, in any case, you could see how the emotions from the whole scene and from her return were boiling in her! 

Yes and I love Celine and happy she’s back. I just hope we get more performances and songs while the voice is back. Canadian Celine GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Love 3
3 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

She was mesmerising, captivating, iconic in every way. I was emotional watching her. I’m convinced she was singing live.

I am out of words

Same same same same :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: she was feeling it and i was right there with her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: spectacular *pronounced in spanish* :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by Markoct

She was amazing. You could tell it was a significant moment for her. I was glad there weren’t any big visuals or fireworks to overtake the performance. It was tastefully done. The rain added a nice romantic touch similar to a typical rainy night in Paris.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She was amazing. You could tell it was a significant moment for her. I was glad there weren’t any big visuals or fireworks to overtake the performance. It was tastefully done. The rain added a nice romantic touch similar to a typical rainy night in Paris.

Only one of the greatest light shows ever :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The rain said

Valentines Day Love GIF by Bryson Williams

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.