What did you think of the Paris 2024 Olympics' "Sodom and Gomorrah"?

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Utter garbage, insulting and makes things even harder for men who just want to live their normal lives with their male partner - everyone associated being gay with this drag queen twink bull**** and it’s exhausting having to deal with that perception. 

Oh please stop playing the victim card, that's exhausting. Not all gay guys are the same, not all drag queens have the exact same style. Some people are over the top. Only idiots condemn all queer people just because of a couple of drag performers. 

When straight people are over the top do you then complain about all straight people too?

Get a grip.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Would you call muslims idiots if they get offended by someone impersonating their religious prophets? Please answer how is it different?

There are some gays who are okay for lgbt to be made joke about in a worst ways... does that make it okay???

Please learn to respect EVERYONE. Just because YOU say you are catholic, doesn't make you entitled to call others "idiots" if they get offended.

Yes I would call them idiots and it's insane that in this time you have to fear for your life when you mock the prophet Muhammad because fundamental muslims take it too seriously and will want to kill you then. Think of the attack on Charlie Hebdo.

And don't compare se×ual orientation (which is natural) to an invention like religion. 

Making fun of religion is fair game since it's full of contradictions and double standards. If those scriptures say certain people are sinners just for who they are well might as well show just how much you're a sinner and play with. 

Edited by Turogue
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Would you call muslims idiots if they get offended by someone impersonating their religious prophets? Please answer how is it different?

There are some gays who are okay for lgbt to be made joke about in a worst ways... does that make it okay???

Please learn to respect EVERYONE. Just because YOU say you are catholic, doesn't make you entitled to call others "idiots" if they get offended.

I certainly wouldn't call someone that word just because they have a religion. But it is true that most people from Muslims have no control over themselves and everything they do (bad) is justified by their faith and almost everything allegedly offends them. I wouldn't give a f if someone tried to pretend to be a prophet in my faith. I have my own life.  

5 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

the term respect is mostly used by 12 yold´s that wanna get into a fight.

the whole world is tired of people constantly playing the victim card and pretend to be outraged about everything. and also tired of wannabe religious people using religion as an excuse for their unchanneled hate

They used hyper ***ualised act and then they decides to mix in christian religious imagery to create shock and discomfort just because of those reasons. And that is what makes it not okay. It would really be okay if they refrained from that bad intention.

I see from the way you converse with me that you are just trolling at this point by using any; mostly disrespectful ad hominem means to disprove the person or people you are talking to by questioning their characters and motives just to avoid being proven wrong in your confirmational bias bubble. First by calling anyone of us who is affected by it "an idiot" and further with this subtle shaming like "12 year old", "wannabe religious people" etc. No seriously! Go into dictionary and research more ad hominem. Your rethoric is school example of it. Annoying af because I can't argue or debate the substance of the issue with you but really interesting and really popular rethoric among politicians to avoid genuine debate btw.

it was a marvelous 4h+ opening. absolutely nothing to be saved

The show was messy (and not because that disrespectful moment). A lot of great ideas and moments of brilliance but the end result was just messy from both conceptual and technical point missing epicness which Celine delivered at the end (even through playback, but apparently the rain was the reason.) Some elements of show didn't shine enoguh and some were just too long and became boring wery shortly.

Take the example of the drag show on the bridge. At first glance everyone expected they will put a fun little show, but it felt as if they didn't knew what they were doing or as if they put an act 10 minutes before the show and camera work was also all over the place showing most of the time same people in same outfits going up and down on the table giving us nothing.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Yes I would call them idiots and it's insane that in this time you have to fear for your life when you mock the prophet Muhammad because fundamental muslims take it too seriously and will want to kill you then. Think of the attack on Charlie Hebdo.

And don't compare se×ual orientation (which is natural) to an invention like religion. 

Making fun of religion is fair game since it's full of contradictions and double standards. If those scriptures say certain people are sinners just for who they are well might as well show just how much you're a sinner and play with. 

I would not compare someone being offended by an act that was creates with exactly that intentiom vs someone actually making harm to someone.

37 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I certainly wouldn't call someone that word just because they have a religion. But it is true that most people from Muslims have no control over themselves and everything they do (bad) is justified by their faith and almost everything allegedly offends them. I wouldn't give a f if someone tried to pretend to be a prophet in my faith. I have my own life.  

Glad you have some consideration towards other people. We don't have to agree on stuff but I am glad to see that some people like you actually respect others and their opinions. <3

• Like 1
1 hour ago, White Tiger said:

They used hyper ***ualised act and then they decides to mix in christian religious imagery to create shock and discomfort just because of those reasons. And that is what makes it not okay. It would really be okay if they refrained from that bad intention.

I see from the way you converse with me that you are just trolling at this point by using any; mostly disrespectful ad hominem means to disprove the person or people you are talking to by questioning their characters and motives just to avoid being proven wrong in your confirmational bias bubble. First by calling anyone of us who is affected by it "an idiot" and further with this subtle shaming like "12 year old", "wannabe religious people" etc. No seriously! Go into dictionary and research more ad hominem. Your rethoric is school example of it. Annoying af because I can't argue or debate the substance of the issue with you but really interesting and really popular rethoric among politicians to avoid genuine debate btw.

The show was messy (and not because that disrespectful moment). A lot of great ideas and moments of brilliance but the end result was just messy from both conceptual and technical point missing epicness which Celine delivered at the end (even through playback, but apparently the rain was the reason.) Some elements of show didn't shine enoguh and some were just too long and became boring wery shortly.

Take the example of the drag show on the bridge. At first glance everyone expected they will put a fun little show, but it felt as if they didn't knew what they were doing or as if they put an act 10 minutes before the show and camera work was also all over the place showing most of the time same people in same outfits going up and down on the table giving us nothing.

i dont feel the urge to discuss the narrowmindedness of annonymus people with an annonymus person on a britney forum any further...

you obvl just love to feel offended. good luck with that

pope francis GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

i dont feel the urge to discuss the narrowmindedness of annonymus people with an annonymus person on a britney forum any further...

you obvl just love to feel offended. good luck with that

pope francis GIF

Ah, the classic move... give another meaningless label and run away because you don't know any better. And why? Because I have differenet view then you and I don't think that my views are the ones that can cause any harm unlike yours.

"Idiot", "12 year old", "wannabe" and now "narrow minded".

However I am affraid you showed yourself as super narow minded and overall disrespectful in all of your messages. I really tried to be as constructive and unproblematic as I can to point the other side of the coin and I don't think I was nasty in any way in this conversation to give you a reason for you to go this low... but w/e. You do you. I bet you feel superior within your ignorance.

Edited by White Tiger
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

Ah, the classic move... give another meaningless label and run away because you don't know any better. And why? Because I have differenet view then you and I don't think that my views are the ones that can cause any harm unlike yours.

"Idiot", "12 year old", "wannabe" and now "narrow minded".

However I am affraid you showed yourself as super narow minded and overall disrespectful in all of your messages. I really tried to be as constructive and unproblematic as I can to point the other side of the coin and I don't think I was nasty in any way in this conversation to give you a reason for you to go this low... but w/e. You do you. I bet you feel superior within your ignorance.

oh lol you demonstrate the typical online forum 101 of russian troll factory´s.

you were absolutely unconstructive and obvl unwilling to leave your lil bubble. but now you at least know that there is an outside world not to be afraid off. but i have my doubts that you are willing to leave your hidding place...

• Like 1

It's funny because you will never see anybody doing stuff like this with islam, so, do christians need to become terrorists to people start respecting their religion too?

In this moment, the biggest enemy gay people have are the lgbtq+ movement, the progressive left it's working really hard in ruining everything lol

Edited by one2threesaymyname
  • Like 1

oh lol you demonstrate the typical online forum 101 of russian troll factory´s.

you were absolutely unconstructive and obvl unwilling to leave your lil bubble. but now you at least know that there is an outside world not to be afraid off. but i have my doubts that you are willing to leave your hidding place...

Can you explain me how I could be more constructive in this whole thing? What did I miss to be more constructive?

The last paragraph of yours ofc shading and just being mean because... I have different opinion :) ?

Edit; just noticed it is you and other person I talked before who like to support each other and just be nasty to someone who has different views. Funny how similar way of conversation you both like to emit i.e. not one message that didn't use some elements of mocking lol. Why is that?

Edited by White Tiger
28 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

Can you explain me how I could be more constructive in this whole thing? What did I miss to be more constructive?

The last paragraph of yours ofc shading and just being mean because... I have different opinion :) ?

Edit; just noticed it is you and other person I talked before who like to support each other and just be nasty to someone who has different views. Funny how similar way of conversation you both like to emit i.e. not one message that didn't use some elements of mocking lol. Why is that?

once again. hate is no view or opinion...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.