What did you think of the Paris 2024 Olympics' "Sodom and Gomorrah"?

24 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

well if someone has n a z i opinions (which a lot of random people and bots on x, the gutter of the internet seem to have) then he or she has at least to stand by it.

I am catholic and why the f should i have been offended by it.

only idiots with way too much time on their hands take offence in everything.

oh and by the way! hate is no opinion...

Would you call muslims idiots if they get offended by someone impersonating their religious prophets? Please answer how is it different?

There are some gays who are okay for lgbt to be made joke about in a worst ways... does that make it okay???

Please learn to respect EVERYONE. Just because YOU say you are catholic, doesn't make you entitled to call others "idiots" if they get offended.

Edited by White Tiger
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

Would you call muslims idiots if they get offended by someone impersonating their religious prophets? Please answer how is it different?

as a member of a worldreligion myself I call everyone an idiot that takes offence in art.

it is seriously time for islam to get out of puberty eventhough it is younger than any other world religion. christians got over that phase too

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

as a member of a worldreligion myself I call everyone an idiot that takes offence in art.

it is seriously time for islam to get out of puberty eventhough it is younger than any other world religion. christians got over that phase too

I am catholic myself and I got offended. Learn to respect.

• Like 2

This, this is where we are making a mountain out of a moll hill. Yea no kidding that was weird, and unnatural and uncalled for, but they’re doing for shock effect, just like the people who are reporting on it are doing it for shock value.

This phase of over ***ualizing everything and making everything about some “cause” will pass and things will get back to normal. The world has way over exaggerated this whole thing where it looks literally bad to the eye. Things will get better people.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

Which Christians are you talking about, sweetie? 

1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

also artists and minorities deserve respect

Yes, each individual deserves respect and each action should be respectful. Actions of those individuals in olympics (and everyone behind it) were made to cause shock, discomfort and sadness to some people through element of disrespect, and I don't see the way how it could not be driven by bad intetions and I'm tired of pretending that it's not. But yes. Do call us idiots because of our relation to religion.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Yes, each individual deserves respect and each action should be respectful. Actions of those individuals in olympics (and everyone behind it) were made to cause shock, discomfort and sadness to some people through element of disrespect, and I don't see the way how it could not be driven by bad intetions and I'm tired of pretending that it's not. But yes. Do call us idiots because of our relation to religion.

the term respect is mostly used by 12 yold´s that wanna get into a fight.

the whole world is tired of people constantly playing the victim card and pretend to be outraged about everything. and also tired of wannabe religious people using religion as an excuse for their unchanneled hate

• Like 2
On 7/26/2024 at 7:01 PM, humstarr said:

Now that france has embraced sharia law this wont be going on for too long. They will enjoy this freedom maybe for another 2 years.... They r not fabulous tho. Just grotesque 

WTF? A conservative person in a Britney forum? Ew. You are grotesque.

• Love 1

Utter garbage, insulting and makes things even harder for men who just want to live their normal lives with their male partner - everyone associated being gay with this drag queen twink bull**** and it’s exhausting having to deal with that perception. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.