Genres you’d like Britney to experience with

I’ve pretty much accepted that we won’t hear new Britney music. At least not anytime soon :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but IF she makes new music someday - what are new genres or music styles you’d like to see her experience with?

I’d personally love if she dabbed a little into any genre she hasn’t done before for a new album. I’ve seen fans on here talk about how Britney’s voice is pretty much a whole new instrument for producers and I couldn’t agree more, she can be very versatile if she wants to.

I think she’d sound amazing if she did a couple angry rock songs singing with that exaggerated style rock singers usually have.  House music is kinda making a comeback so it’d be interesting to see what she does with that. R&B would be cool too.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.