The Sad Truth Of Billy B, Schizophrenia

Remember 2-3 years ago the whole Billy B message fiasco?

I genuinely thought this guy was doing it for attention, but sadly this afternoon while researching information about gangstalking (a type of paranoid delusion prevalent on people with schizophrenia)

I found this old documentary where he stars in and talks about his experiences with these types of delusions and how he thinks he is being stalked by the public.

At first I thought he was just opportunistic and disgusting but now i feel sad that I misjudged his behavior, he is just deeply mentally ill.

His appearance starts on 4:46

Don't know the Britney relation, but interesting video... First thing I would ask these people, as a psychiatrist is "Are you ingesting anything other than food and water?"... I believe it would solve of the mystery for many of them, if they made the connection. The websites and community building about shared delusions is actually so harmful, validating them will make them sink deeper into these beliefs instead of healing and regaining a sense of reality. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

5 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Don't know the Britney relation, but interesting video... First thing I would ask these people, as a psychiatrist is "Are you ingesting anything other than food and water?"... I believe it would solve of the mystery for many of them, if they made the connection. The websites and community building about shared delusions is actually so harmful, validating them will make them sink deeper into these beliefs instead of healing and regaining a sense of reality. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

He was Britney's makeup artist for her factor x era and fantasy twist commercial, pretty sure he did her makeup in other gigs too.

He is a makeup artist well known in Hollywood he also did lady gaga's makeup in 2009-2011 on her most well known videoclips.

He said he was talking to Britney during the late con, trials and after she was freed, it was this whole thing here in exhale and the media because he did many interviews and posted everyday about their supposed conversations. 

Turns out he wasnt media and fame hungry, just deeply mentally unwell.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I remember this being posted somewhere a while back and I found it pretty sad. Hopefully he is okay. It's obvious that he cares about Britney and wants the best for her. I'm not sure that he just imagined the contact they were having, but I think someone was taking advantage of him being vulnerable and was catfishing him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I remember this being posted somewhere a while back and I found it pretty sad. Hopefully he is okay. It's obvious that he cares about Britney and wants the best for her. I'm not sure that he just imagined the contact they were having, but I think someone was taking advantage of him being vulnerable and was catfishing him.

Pretty much, yeah 

I too think he was being catfished, we were really harsh with him and he attacked the forum constantly.

• Like 1

I don't know about now, but Billy B was definitely in touch with Britney back then!!!
Some people still don't know it?😱
This topic is too disrespectful to him!🥺

You guys should read this.
Britney's Instagram was linked to his posts sometimes too.

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, turquoise said:

I don't know about now, but Billy B was definitely in touch with Britney back then!!!
Some people still don't know it?😱
This topic is too disrespectful to him!🥺

You guys should read this.
Britney's Instagram was linked to his posts sometimes too.

Nah, this dude is totally out of it, he has delusions. Watch the video, he is not fully here.

Those dresses are widely available, and britney explicitly said '' don't talk to Billy B at all so I really have no idea what's going on''

5 hours ago, peacht said:

Nah, this dude is totally out of it, he has delusions. Watch the video, he is not fully here.

Those dresses are widely available, and britney explicitly said '' don't talk to Billy B at all so I really have no idea what's going on''

It wasn't some random person who gifted Britney that dress, it was the designer himself, @johnathankayne, who designed it.
And in the comments section of Billy's IG, @johnathankayne thanks Billy for introducing Britney to him!

3dDf9Lr.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/johnathankayne/

lefHxPy.jpg

The post about the dress was in December 2021 and the post where Britney said she didn't talk to Billy was in May 2021. I think there were circumstances that made Britney do that at that time.
She consistently didn't like the documentaries that were made about her conservatorship. I personally think that Billy may not have been able to capture her feelings about it at the time and there may have been a disagreement between them, maybe that's why she wrote that at the time. (Even if that was the case, I don't think we should blame Billy for it, because at the time we didn't understand why she didn't like documentaries either. Now I can guess why she didn't like documentaries, though.)
Or... maybe she was under conservatorship at the time and was restricted from communicating with anyone outside of Team Con who didn't have her permission and was forbidden from interacting with Billy.

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.